Low scores rock K&K tournament!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
What appears to be a true test of ability, the scores have started very low in the first squad of qualifying tonight. Leading the way so far is Luke Rafton - 109 for 12.
Looks like the edge is out of play and spares are a must. Good luck to the rest of the bowlers, your going to need it!

Lets sort out the men from the boys. My bet, no Victorians will do any good up in the Sunshine state! :D

Live scores at www.tenpin.org.au

Leading the way so far is Luke Rafton - 109 for 12
:shock: Very low scores indeed! :?
I think it should read 190 for 12. Good luck to everyone bowling in the Classic in what seems to be a tough condition.

lol

onya george

i thought you were the best lefty in australia

perth too tough for ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

K & K Classic

Considering only 6 Vics i think they doing very well..... But then again not many high games all round even for the home town boys n girls ... will wait and see at the end of Match Play...Go VICS ....Sitting quietly at home watching the updates :D

Hey George your credibility of being able to pick bowlers to perform in tournaments is out the window,as you said earlier no victorian would do any good in the Sunshine State "mmmmm".Four out of Six into the top Fifteen not to bad if you ask me at this stage. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The important thing is that the Vic's remained out of the top three. Whilst one Victorian finished in front of me, I don't mind, the end result is more important :D

Conditions were certainly different today, most bowlers electing to play in the out of bounds which had the most oil. The mid lane was burnt which made for some interesting 5 counts at times.

Well done to Mary and her team, a good event never the less and thanks to K&K Cleaning for their generous sponsorship. Hopefully the AO will provide all bowlers with a condition which is a little heavier than what we bowled on.

George,
there only needs to be ONE Vic. in front of you at any time to be a good result :silly:

Back
Top Bottom