LOGAN CITY SQUADS for 18th/19th April

Update on squads for 18th/19th April at Logan City as at 4th April.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY SQUADS.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 51
  • LOGAN CITY SQUADS.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
Squad update for Logan City at 10th April - to join, swap squads, nominate or just 'have a chat' - information also available on www.twintour.com.au with points, averages and results and anything else you may want to know.

Mary Flower
Post on this forum or PM - many thanks to Total Bowling, a valuable asset to all us tournament organizers .... TA !!

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY SQUADS.pdf
    58.2 KB · Views: 44
Hi Nanna,

Are you able to change Aaron Morris to the first Squad on Sunday Morning instead of the last one as first asked for. Congratulations on the weekend, you gals bowled really well.

Bek Meads

Mary

Can you please change Aaron Morris to the first squad on Sunday Morning, instead of the last one.

Bek Meads

Squad list at 15th April - getting close now for the first Tour Stop at Logan City and hope to see plenty of locals at their home centre.

Vic Wilkins has the $100 for 300 game in his pocket (from Vic Wilkins Landscapes - 0411 047 538) and Peter Bowling from Bowlers Emporium has donated 4 x $50 pro shop vouchers for 1st reserve - both Balls and Puffs and for High Game plus handicap outside the $$$$. Many thanks.

I am attaching also a Sponsor Sheet for 2009 and I would ask you to take the time to read and support.

Contact Mary Flower for nominations etc.etc. A couple of spots have become available on Sunday morning B Squad .... if you wish to bowl either A or C Squad, bring your gear and we WILL get you a spot.

Logan City - Ph: 3209 2255 on Sat. afternoon if needed.
Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY SQUADS.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 66
  • SPONSORS 2009.pdf
    550.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi Mary,

Can you add me to B squad if there's room, if not C squad will do.

Thanks

Hi Mary

Im sorry to do this to you, but can you please move Aaron Morris back to the last squad on Sunday (same as i am). I promise that this will be the last time it changes.

Thanks, Bek Meads:)

All in and B Squad is full - if you wish to bowl C Squad - 1.00pm Sunday - just turn up. (At this stage you can also bowl A Squad even though you may be rushing to check in by 1.00pm !!!)

Phone Logan City - 3209 2255 to contact Flower.

Back
Top Bottom