LOGAN CITY SQUADS for 18th/19th April

FLOWER

Looking forward to Twin Tour at Logan City - this will be our first visit there due to a minor hiccup in 2008. Hopefully, we will see some of the locals bowling and I would like to say a special thanks to Peter Bowling for his donation of 4 x $50 vouchers from BOWLERS EMPORIUM.

Peter wishes to give these to bowlers who do not cash so ....... Balls and Puffs - 1st reserves H'cp division .... Balls and Puffs - High Game w/ handicap outside the money payout. TA Peter !!! and much appreciated.

Please visit www.twintour.com.aufor any information on the Tour and hope to see you all competing at a new location for the Twin Tour in 2009. Vic Wilkins is most interested in giving the $100 for a 300 game!

Attaching current squad list:

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM (Thanks again to Total Bowling)

Attachments

• LOGAN CITY SQUADS.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 110
  • LOGAN CITY SQUADS.xls
    35 KB · Views: 25
Mary

I didn't realize we had something on for the Sunday could you please change me to " A" squad thank you.

Pop Anderson

Scott, POP has been sneakily bowling millions of games to get you this time!
XXXX Shelton is in form also !!!

Flower

Hi Mary,
Just wondering after how many stops will we see the points race.
Am quite keen to see how I am fairing after 2 stops.

Hi Mary I am sorry to do this but I forgot that I am at willowbank that weekend so I am out sorry again I guess POP gets let off this one

Leesa, are you down here for shopping?????? Nice to see a visitor from Rocky once again.

Flower

Back
Top Bottom