League scoring

StevenB

I've taken a bit more interest this year in the scores we are getting in our league (especially since the team I'm in is 4th out of 18 teams).

What I don't under stand is what the info in the scores means.

eg last week we won all 3 games (2 points per game), beat our team average on 2 games (1 point each game) and won overall (1 point)

looking at the scores online it has points won 9 points lost 0. for our opponent though it has points won 2 and points lost 7 for the same game. They didn't make their average for any of the games as 1 of the bowlers wasn't there and didn't pre-bowl

This is for the NRL league at AMF Mount Druitt.

I'll try to explain for you:
last week we won all 3 games (2 points per game), beat our team average on 2 games (1 point each game) and won overall (1 point)

The win column will always shows what points you were able to win. In your example you were able to win all 3 games (total 6 points), win your average ponts (total 2 points) and your overall (1 point) a grand total of 9 points.

The Loss column works a bit differently. The loss column will only show those points you lost against your opposition. As you were able to win all your games and overall, your lost column was 0 points. This average point that your weren't able to win will not show in the loss column because you did not lose this to the opposition.

for our opponent though it has points won 2 and points lost 7 for the same game. They didn't make their average for any of the games as 1 of the bowlers wasn't there and didn't pre-bowl

Your opposition were able to win team 2 average points (win column)

As your team won all 7 team points (2 points per game and 1 overall) this is what is shown for the oppostion - they lost all 7 points to you. The average point that this team wasn't able to win will not show in the loss column because they did not lose it to your team.

Back
Top Bottom