Lane Play Alignment Calculator

Coach Slowinski

I have created a Lane Play Alignment Calculator to help ensure excellent alignment as you move to deal with lane transition.

Click Here to Download the Application @ Google Play

Click Here to View the Lane Play Alignment Calculator Demo

hKa-DiO6KAKoTyri9IrxUnp_lmUoOKUFuBwYGqj3hyfmk3L9EB9e4Znu4cz9UwC06A=w300-rw

Bowling coaches and players, simply Input your your personal laydown # paired with the intended target line, from arrow board to break point board, break point distance (in feet) and the Lane Play Alignment Calculator will provide the exact slide and focal point as well as launch angle. In addition, the screen output includes the next two lines (slide, arrow, focal). The application, designed by USBC Gold Coach Joe Slowinski, will help bowlers ensure accurate lane play lines especially when moving to engage with lane transition.

Some of the review comments from users

"My new favorite app This app allows me to focus on other aspects of coaching. I no longer need to do the math in my head when figuring out moves for my players."

"Great app for bowlers This application not only saves you the time and effort needed to calculate new alignments to adjust to oil changes, but it also helps you to assess whether a given alignment you have chosen to play is accurate or not. Knowing the distance of the oil pattern, you can use the app to find an ideal line to try when you begin to play in the fresh oil. Specially recommended is the help video of the app, where you will discover how this application can also help you to compute optimal lines for spare shooting too. I certainly applaud the concept behind the app: No more hesitations or misalignments ever! Great job from coach Joe Slowinski!"

"his app is great....why you ask....how do ya feel when your driving and don't know where your going....frustrated..when you have the directions to where your going life is so much easier...right...well this app is your map to better bowling....of course you have to have a dependable car to travel...same thing in bowling... your fundamentals are key in what you'll get out of this app.... this app is awesome....every bowler should have it..."

At the request of users, I have updated the LPAC with a zonal drift calculation function. It will be available for update from Google Play in about 2 hours. A demo video of the app as well as reviews are also available. During the finals of the national championships, I was not allowed to coach my national players. The bowler who won the national title shot 747 in games in games 5,6 & 7 on dual pattern (Atlanta/Tokyo) during the Round Robin semi-finals to move-up to the # 1 seed using this app. He went on to win the title in match play.

Back
Top Bottom