Kegels

Hi Greg,

Leo from Chaddy.

Maybe you can answer this cause our mechanics cannot and so does our center manager.

The Crossfire stops about 45 feet on the lane, the mech has to walk all the way down and has to be manually restarted and then comes back to the foul line.

He did this to oil all 24 lanes last Saturday.

He obviosly did not know what to do.

Any suggestions to AMF Chaddy?

Leo

Has anyone shown the guys at Highpoint how to oil a lane with their Kegel. The lanes are shocking at the moment. And the centre needs to redo the approaches. It is like walking on sticky paper

Leo

This happens because the mechanic hasnt prepped the oil tank by pressing the escape button. I have not had a problem with that happening when i have done the lanes and neither do the other full timers. The problem is that because the casuals only come in once or twice a week we dont have the chance to give them a thorough workout with the machine but the problem is currently being addressed.

Matthew Lambrick
2IC Backend Chadstone

well if most people read whats the score mag would know all amf centres are getting kegels.. and who cares, you still have to have a good tech and knows what he is doing with the god dam thing;)

I am glad Stevo (Eels) told that fool to get lost. He was not bowling and he was complaining about the lane condition on saturday. Told Stevo to tell them to piss off if they are not happy..last thing the techs need is to be abused while working.
Alex :)

Leo
This happens because the mechanic hasnt prepped the oil tank by pressing the escape button. I have not had a problem with that happening when i have done the lanes and neither do the other full timers. The problem is that because the casuals only come in once or twice a week we dont have the chance to give them a thorough workout with the machine but the problem is currently being addressed.
Matthew Lambrick
2IC Backend Chadstone

Hey Matt,

Any chance of getting the techs to give us a little more back end? With the volume of oil on the lanes, a little bit more movement on the back would be nice.

Leo

How about you just ask him if you can organise a time to meet up and set the lanes up for your particular shot:)

they were just fine on saturday!:p

i just hope everything is fixed for lindz, so he wont walk into a tournament parading a 12 handicap like he did on sunday

Sorry Bryant not to upset you... this for Victorian bowlers.
Amf should be thanked for spending thousands of their investors dollars on renovation and refurbishing most centres especially Knox. Anything that cost them money is good for us especially we the league bowlers.
Gone are the days when i have to walk in and smile just to see where i am going lol. But it's now bright,spacious, new bar with huge plasma screen, huge playing area for kids, new Kegel machine, new pins and i have been told they are getting some new seats. The back end of the lanes also going to get some serious work and equipment. Knox been waiting for this to happen for years. Just to see the smiles on the staff faces is priceless ;)
Good on ya Roy Menachemson and Macquarie Leisure Trust :smiley.php:
Alex

I think the Kegel must have been thrown out @ Forest Hill because they have been using the OLD equipment the last couple of weeks.

Well the kegel at Dandenong is working good ..... The carry seems a little tough for most but you can hit the pocket from all directions but with new pins aswell its interesting to say the least....Speed is the key to carry at Dandy & dont fight the conditions ....
This is my opinion just keep hitting the pocket because once the pins have been played in the scoring will be awesome....

To Mac stewart nice leave !! 2/8 sleeper with a 5 pin that slid between them.
3 pin sleeper first time I have seen them in line...Oh! he did spare them .:D

Back
Top Bottom