K & K Classic Win a spot

Greenslopes lanes will be holding a tournament on Good Friday 14th April. Check-in will be 10.00am The Cost will be $80 per bowler and the details are as follows;

12 games move after every game.

Highest game each game will receive $40

Highest scratch score after the 12 games will receive fully paid entry in to the 2006 K & K Classic.

2nd Place $100 deposit paid into 2006 K & K Classic

3rd Place $50 deposit paid into 2006 K & K Classic.

Prizes based on 24 entries.

Any questions please call Sue or Val on 33976191.

Hey Guys,

Not sure if you realize that's the same weekend as the AO.
Alot of them will flyout on the Friday, and home on the Sunday night.
No chance of holding this on the Monday at all?

Thanks Jase

We are aware that many of our top tournament bowlers will be participating in the AO. However, with 170 entries to date registered for the K & K, what a wonderful opportunity for bowlers not travelling to the AO to have a local tournament to enter, and secure a spot in the K & K.

Should enough interest from the AO or local bowlers be shown (ie. another 24 bowlers), we would be happy to run an 2nd event on Easter Monday.

Looking forward to seeing you all here!

Sue & Val

is that two seporate events so two lots of prizes for each day or high scratch over the two events gets the prize

would we be right in assuming that the winning spot is a place in the Friday afternoon squad, seeing as all the others are full (unless of course, the winner already has reserved a spot in another squad)????

Squad listing is as follows:

Shane Melton
Chris Valentine
Kim Spicer-suna
Michael Matthey
Lee Matthey
Kirsten Ferguson
Phillip Fagg
Matthew Fryer
Andy Nobbs
John Fry
Adam Hayward-Lea
Wayne Hester
Chris Wingett
David Stewart
Dennis Stewart
Nicole Cooper
Paul Mossman
Jason Hulett

Still taking entries. check-in 10.00am Friday bowl 10.30am

Please put my name down as well.

I can't seem to stay away from a bowling alley anyways, so I might as well do s'thing while I'm there!! :)

Rhyss Fitzgerald

Back
Top Bottom