K & K Win a Spot at Redcliffe

dufus

On the 10th April Redcliffe Tenpin will offer a chance for 1 male and 1 female to win a full spot in the K & K Classic at Kedron. 10 games for $40.00, Checkin 9.30a.m. As the prizes are being donated by the sponsors of the Classic ( Graeme and Cheryl Spicer Clean up with K & K)
The entry charge is for Game fees only. As this is a great chance for a cheap 10 game hitout would appreciate anyone interested in this tournament to ring on 3284 1513 or lodge your entry via this site. Entries would be appreciated to keep our tournaments alive in QLD.
Cheers...

K & K Win a spot

NO.............
But all you have to do Jodee is put your name down at control...........
Cheers

Well, I didn't want to bowl but it is the principal of being asked too bowl in it, and i was also told that you were asking people in swingin singles :lol:

K & K win a spot

Why worry about what other people say especially if you are not interested in bowling in it dahhhhhhhh!
Cheers Jodee

Well, mayb i was interested in bowling in it, and then you didnt ask me on the monday night that u were asking everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!....... thats a bit rude!! :p and wat the hell is "daahhhhhhhhhh" :?

Back
Top Bottom