Jason belmonte on espn

Great watch, I agree interesting... In particular the Bolivian approach to this style of bowling., and their absoulte and total adoption of this technique.. Also great to see Duke and Weber in there too.

Wow...now there's a mature response. It quite obvious that most other two handed bowlers aren't as smooth and natural as Jason, but why inult the effort they're putting in by calling them 'try hards'. It's good to see that they have vision and direction and are working towards their goal. It'll take time, but they'll get there.

yes very interesting but guess what the other try hards are no where near as smooth and natural as him.

cheers julie price

It was a great piece. The fact that they are trying it shows that there is some interest being reborn in this sport. If the media keep telling us that Belmo is bowlings revolution, they just might make it true. The media works like that. This is a crucial time for bowling.

The segment itself was great. Watching it with some college buddies it was fun to say, I've bowled there when the clip of Orange Bowl came up, and seeing Aldo and Marrissa was nice. The ESPN crew did a comprehensive job. Hopefully there are many more to follow!!

Cow

that was excellent - just a pity that we can't give him (and the sport) that kind of exposure over here........

What an excellent segment on Jason. Particulary liked the pics of when he was just a little boy. I had the privilege of watching him all those years ago and boy did he have fun.

Just goes to prove that all the coaches (and we have a few) who insist that you must play like 'the text book' are way off. You do whatever works for you!

Who knows, the way things are going, in a few years when we look at the text book (for bowling) we'll see Jason Belmonte.

Loved it. So professional, and in HD too. The music at the start really builds it up as well.

It is a really great interview and all up and coming bowlers should take a look at this as this is a great educational tool.

Back
Top Bottom