James Bowles wins VSS-3

tonx

Congrats to James Bowles on defeating Terry Silva in the final match of the televised Stepladder final today.

James beat Michael Macnamara to make the final, then held his reaction well while Terry Struggled to work his way into the match.

The most impressive match was against Michael and Alan Notman the game before, with a massive messenger finding its mark in the 10th for Michael to move into the playoff for 3rd place.

1) James Bowles
2) Terry Silva
3) Michael Macnamara
4) Alan Notman
5) Joel Lovegrove
6) Christine Clarke
7) Brett Hughes

Massive thanks to Ebonite, Totalbowling, Atticus management solutions and Oztenpin for their continued support of the Victorian Sports Series, and well done to the finalists!

Congratulations James on your win!

Also thanks to Tonx, Kellie, Brenton, Tony and ebonite for their support of the Victoria Sports Series.

This was my first event and I am looking forward to bowling the next tournament.

Cheers
Rosco

Thanks to Kellie @ Totalbowling forum, Ebonite, Luke at OZ Tenpin Epping, Andrew Tonx, Brenton Davy, All the incredible friendly staff at OZ Epping, the contestants and the terrific crowd that came to watch!
Great day for everyone and totaly sucessful for the TENPIN SHOW.
The first match goes to air in approx two weeks.
The new centre at Epping looks flash!
Thanks again everyone involved.
Tony Drexel & Crew
TBS

Congrats Jimmy, nice win today mate. Well done to everyone else on making the final and putting on a great show for the cameras today, was fun to watch!

Special thanks to the Tenpin Bowling Show - Tony, his family and Brenton Davy for coming down and recording the step ladder. Very nice people who are doing an excellent job in getting bowling back on T.V.

Big thanks should go out to Tonx! With out all the effort and work he has put in we wouldn't have a Vic Sports Series to bowl in. Hopefully the Series can continue to have further success this year that we have seen in the 3 events already run.

Lastly thanks needs to go to the VSS sponsors - Totalbowling, Ebonite, Atticus Management and Oztenpin for getting behind the series and making it all possible.

Cheers
Dillan

Well done James on your win, I hope Tonx was kind enough to give you one of his TB shirts he has a few maybe he could loan you one.:p

Well done also to Terry on your 2nd place and Michael on your 3rd.

Also a great effort from Christine well done of showing the men that women can mix it with them too. ;)

To Tony and his staff I look forward to watching the live taping from the weekend, and Tonx and Dillan without the support from you guys Vic wouldn't have such a great series going on down there, give yourselves a big pat on the back, but most of all well done to all the bowlers who support such a great event.

P.S James priv message me your address and your size and I will send you that shirt that you have been wanting so bad...:D

I too congratulate James on his effort yesterday. Andrew summed it up well in his post as I just struggled from the start. I felt comfortable out there but just couldn't get going although I certainly had the chance to win late in the game just couldn't produce the goods when it counted and to his credit Jimmy did. Again well done mate a well deserved win.

I would like to thank and congratulate:

All my other fellow finalists for their efforts yesterday.

Tony, Brenton and the team from the Tenpin Bowling Show who made everyone of us feel very relaxed and comfortable throughout the taping of the step ladder yesterday. We all are very lucky to have you in Tenpin Bowlings corner and look forward to many hours watching the show on C31.

Ebonite International for seeing the value in sponsoring the sports series here in this state.

Oz Tenpin - Jenny, Rob and all who have contributed much to the sports series especially this events success. As this was the first time I had walked into the Epping centre I urge all of you to support the Oz Tenpin centres as they are a valuable friend to us all.

Total Bowling - All of us in this country are so heavily indebted to you guys at Total bowling for the medium you provide. A very big thank you from all of us bowlers. I urge all bowlers out there to support the guys that are their for you.

Last but not least to Andrew who has been instrumental in re-establishing what, with the future efforts of Dillon, should be a very good and viable bowling circuit in this state. We all owe you a lot. Again thank you.

Looking forward to seeing you all again at the next event.

Congratulations to Jimmy and all the other finalists on what appears to have been a great final yesterday morning. Sorry i couldn't be there as i had tennis commitments at the OZ Open and needing to catch up on some sleep after some very long nights. Well done to Andrew, Rob and the team for supporting such a good series and providing first class venues and patterns to bowl on. All other sponsors including Ebonite, Total Bowling and Attacus Management have my thanks for their continued support of tenpin bowling.
Well done Christine for matching with the guys and showing that the women do have the goods on ony given day.

Congrats Jimmy on winning the event & to all the other finalists as well.
I would also like to thank Total Bowling, the Centres involved & Tonx for the efforts he has put in. I believe this series will be a continued success with the great support it has received so far.

Regards,

Darren Hallifax.

Back
Top Bottom