It's a Boy!!!

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations this morning to Karen and Damian McAndrew, who at 8.24am have become the proud parents of Thomas Allan - 8lb 3ozs.

Hope that everything went well, and the grin stays on Damos' face for a long time to come!!

now the fun begins!!:
:smilie_gruenweiss:

Gee , and i thought i'd be able to post the news first, .....;)
congratulations to my sister Karen and Damien on Baby Thomas.
Look forward to meeting Thomas at christmas time.
Samantha and Chris

Congratulations guys!! I hope Karen and Thomas are doing well. I can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Hey Damo.....bowl well tonight!! :)

Kyles & Lacky

Congratulations Karen and Damo and a warm welcome to Little Thomas
Hope all 3 of you are doing well

Damo........Lawrie has Thomas's first ball picked out and just waiting for you to bring him in to get his measurements ;)

On a serious note, may Thomas bring you many joys, lots of smiles and kisses and very few tears.

Regards
Carol & Lawrie

To Damien and Karen
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Enjoy your sleepless nights, hehehe.
Do you think that is a good enough excuse not to come to our open. We will miss your smiling face.
From all the team at Mackay Leisure Centre

Congratulations Damien & Karen! Hope you're all doing well.
Also well done on your 300 Damo. A new bub and a perfect game - it doesn't get any better than that!
Best wishes
Gav, Lou and boys

Congratulation to Damien and Karen on becoming Daddy and Mummy.

May Thomas bring you many happy moments and may your hair be made of steel for all the times you'll want to rip it out (that wont be for a while, usually between the ages of 3 & 6 ha ha)

Best wishes and love to all of you
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Congrats Damien and Karen on the arrival of Thomas.
I am sure he will bring you many wonderful and hilarious moments.

Congratulations Damo & Karen on the birth of your little boy.
Hope mum & bub are doing well.

Aaron & Sue.

Congratulations on your new arrival of Thomas, he will be the light of your life. Christine and Lisa Ireland

Back
Top Bottom