Interview with the boss

An interview with the boss ?

• Total voters

DaleS

Just a little poll to see if anyone would be interested if an interview was conducted with the boss of TB - Mr Jason Pearson. He seems to think not, there are some of us that think it would be a good idea...your feedback please (and try & keep it clean :) :) )

Noooo way!

Couldn't think of anything more boring!

Even watching paint dry is more enjoyable.

Yes. Absolutely.

Dale, can one of the questions be "how much to replace a rope seal in a small block Chevy?"

Wow 88% voters said YES. You can't run away this time mate. I reckon Graham should come back from his vacation just to do this interview :mrgreen:

Dont encourage them Alex, I think Graham would ask him questions we don't even want to know the answers too. Like the first question from Graham would be, " Have you ever thought about giving bowling away and taking up cricket." ;)

But I am sure if you were to do an interview on the Boss, who better to interview him, than his best mate, and the guy who got put on long service leave when the Boss himself took over. ;)

Physical appearence or just the ball tampering? :p

Here i was thinking total bowling had crossed over and someone had interviewed springsteen :D

G could do a phone in from his vacation, id be interested to read it :cool:

Dont encourage them Alex, I think Graham would ask him questions we don't even want to know the answers too. Like the first question from Graham would be, " Have you ever thought about giving bowling away and taking up cricket." ;)
But I am sure if you were to do an interview on the Boss, who better to interview him, than his best mate, and the guy who got put on long service leave when the Boss himself took over. ;)
Haha Kell,
That will be good because we don't want all the usual boring stuff about him ;)
Cricket :shock: I thought he only plays golf :rolleyes: This interview will be good not only as an entertainment for us all but also to know abit more about him. Am sure Graham's first question will be... "Jesus mate, do you hate me that much @ one way vacation :mrgreen: All I wanted was a short break so that i can come back and share my wisdom and knowledge here."

but has he ever been accused of ball tampering though

Omg his private life is out of bounds ok!

........................:-& ..............................

Gary...................................................:cool:

Sure, i'll do it. I take no responsibility for the outcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom