10 Questions With Andrew Frawley.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
Well some members wanted an interview with Andrew, so I have been in contact with the man himself and he is more than happy to give up his time to answer any questions, that you the forum members would like to know.

So if you have any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to post below, I will be taking 10-15 of those questions and then typing the interview up, once it is complete it will be on the site for you all to see.

Cheers Kellie

Frawls:

How much of the World Championship prize money did you give belmo, after all he is the one who convinced you to the bowl....

Wait a minute i know the answer to that already :)

Belmo

Well some members wanted an interview with Andrew, so I have been in contact with the man himself and he is more than happy to give up his time to answer any questions, that you the forum members would like to know.
So if you have any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to post below, I will be taking 10-15 of those questions and then typing the interview up, once it is complete it will be on the site for you all to see.
Cheers Kellie
How did you feel the PBA Members and US fans reacted to you making the telecast?

Whats your advice to bowlers wanting to take their game further than national tournament play? ie: where did you start to get to where you are today?

What keeps you motivated to keep bowling & how passonaite are you about the sport today compared with when you first started.

Dave k

Frawls

Have you ever experienced ten pin bowling burn out? Where you just don't want to venture near a bowling venue or even when you do you have no desire to pick up a ball and bowl.

I went through this myself in 94 and took about six months totally away from the sport. Have you ever taken such a lengthy period of time away from bowling. If not how do you maintain your enthusiasm for the sport now it currently is also your full time profession.

How can the TBA and passionate bowling centre proprietors/managers move the sport forward?

At the moment tournament bowling is dying, to have tournaments be ressurrected and live strong, what can we do?

Rachuig's future is slim, what's the best way to again make it the best team's event in the country and the world?

The sport has gone through a revamp overseas, how has the transition of league bowlers to tournament bowlers been managed and what are the common underlying success fundamentals we may not be following in Australia to produce good tournament numbers.
What is a normal training regime, and the differences, for you (and Belmo), between leading into a tournament and general training - a question my Juniors posed for me, which I found interesting to try to answer as I realised there were big differences in my mental preparation and little with the physical.

An outstanding bowler since the age of 15?? and multi-medal winning Australian representative,.. Cool !!
Frawley recently returned to Australia after more than seven years coaching in the Middle East where he has nurtured bowlers to some outstanding results at World, Asian and Arab championships.

Back
Top Bottom