Intercity (Northern Country Zone)

S

S_H_O_R_T_Y

Hey there, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Stacey, I'm an employee at Burdekin Bowl. In the next couple of weeks the staff here have the job of hosting and running the 2004 N.C.Z Tournament, including Championships and Masters. As an employee, I am asking for your help to aid us in any information that we might find useful to make your stay here enjoyable. If there any suggestions that anyone would like to put forward, so we can accommodate your preferences, please feel free to post them here.

I have already been asked that there be an abundant supply of Powerade and water bottles for the juniors competing in all three challenges.

We are currently trying to find some upbeat music, for lane changes, so that no-one will have to listen to the "Chicken Dance" :wink: *lol* Do many juniors like "The Bongo Song" by Safari Duo??? (It was played alot at the Athens 2004 Olympics, mostly when the swimmers entered the arena.)

If you have any other questions or suggestions - please feel free to post them here and I'll reply ASAP. I wish all competitiors in the 2004 N.C.Z the very best of luck.

Hey Miss Stacey Rush!

Yeah pretty much all the suggestions i got is music, if you have decent music with a bit of variety then all us juniors will be happy. Thats all i got to help you out, but ill keep thinking for you.

Oh Scott said that he would like to hear some hillary duff, avril, jessica simpson you know all that poppy stuff. :wink:

Catchya 8)

Hey stacey, how is ya hunnie...anywayz as you know im bowling in the championships etc...well i know i have some music (Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper) that some of the juniors might like to listen to...as well as doin the dance for it...anywayz i'll talk to you when i get to ayr on monday sometime...see ya soon

Luv Tiffany Jade
(mackay)
P.s say hi to mum and becca for me

Hey There Mel and Tiff!!! *hugs*

Hey there Mel and Tiff!!! *hugs* Thanks for the suggestions - I'll get on top of it right away - I'll head over to a friends house where I'll burn some of the latest songs so that our tournament will be that more enjoyable for everybody!!!

Big hugs to the Dunn family - your all taller than me now - it's soooo not fair!!! *lol* But looking forward to seing you, and wish you the very best in your bowling.

As for Brat and Frog Lady - COUNTRY!!! Hahahaha, you'll never catch me!!! Can't wait until you get here chicky-dee, be thinking of ya till then.

Hope you both have a safe trip. Be seeing you soon.

Hey Stace

I called the bowl the other day you werent there anyways the reason i called was because i wanted to see if you remember back a few years when it was in burdekin we went to that skate thing and all the teams were there. Anyway that was awesome fun and i was just wondering if that was organised again this time??

Thanx Melissa-Jane

P.S cant wait to see you, especially now that you have to look up.....hahaha

the bongo song is good and the other suggestions are fine, but in the long run anything is better then "the heat is on" every single time you change lanes! least your making an effort:D

robzor said:
the bongo song is good and the other suggestions are fine, but in the long run anything is better then "the heat is on" every single time you change lanes! least your making an effort:D

HAHAHAHA that was a joke, bit of variety never goes astray.
Pitty i'm only going to be a spectator this time, stupid aging out :(

rockin music all week,
i can hear the bongo song and cha cha slide in my sleep :?
wonder why........
anyway was good fun and intercity is awesome, wonder how good it would be if i bowled decent lol , oh well, wd to cairns and everyone else who bowled

:) Well done to Cairns on the weekend all the hard work paid off, and to Jess, Tiff and Ryan who aged out, good luck too your future in Youth and the Seniors. :D 8) :lol:

From Alicia's Mum (Sue)

GO CAIRNS GO.

Well done to sam and all his staff it was so well organised even if the power did go out :p we all had a fun week, well done to cairns finally winning after all these years must be something bout the bowl cause last time we won was in 1998 :)

well done to the cairns boys for being undefeated i know we all worked hard as a team and we got the result boys

now all we have to do is wait for sammy to post our bowling balls to us, :p stacey make sure get onto him bout that 1

Cheers Scotty Bradley From North Queensland

Well done to everyone who made all stars we all kept on our games and came up with the win, must say though talking to Hembrow he told me in 1998 he rolled a 228 average to be top all star thas a super effort where were the high averages this time, anyway

Cheers Scotty

forgot to say something, big fan of cairns cheer squad, we were home team and didnt even get that, especially like the all you fans in the stand clappy hands thing, awesome stuff, whats yadda though? :?

Thanks Robzor, i was part of the Cairns Cheer Squad we parents like to have fun too, not to sure of the other parents though. Yarda yarda was for our mascot Yarda not sure if you saw him ( he was a tenpin pinjarda full off goodies) the kids killed him on the Saturday night had much fun bashing the daylights out him, i heard.
Hope to have all the Cheer Squad back next year in Mackay maybe see you there also.

Cheers Sue. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom