Canberra Youth Open

A

amfbelconnen

Hello all Bowlers...
After a lengthy delay (which I do apologise for) I would like to inform all youth bowlers that the Canberra Youth Open will proceed as planned on the 28th and 29th of May.
We are now taking entries for the event and will be limiting it to the first 60 entries. However if numbers exceed expectations we will accept more.
We have worked hard to secure external sponsorship so we ask that the bowlers get behind this event as we look to continue to develop tenpin bowling at a junior/youth level.
Please find attached entry form (if it works this time???) for all information and entries will be accepted until close of trade Friday the 27th of May.
If you have any further queries please feel free to post any relevant comments here or feel free to call us at AMF Belconnen.
Kind Regards.
Ben Wright.

Hi All,
I have had a few queries in regards to rankings points.
As noted on the entry form they were still being negotiated.
I am happy to announce that the tournament will be ranked with rankings points being based on final positions.
I hope this answers any questions and I hope the bowlers will get behind this event.
Kind Regards.
Ben Wright.

Hey, its good to see the tournament going ahead, and ranked!!

Could you please put Michael McDonald down for A squad.

Thanks

Hello All,
Here is the final version with all updated changes to the 2005 Canberra Youth Open.
Please now note the event is ranked and that the TBA Accreditation number is located on the last page.
All scores will now be posted live on the TBA website and that an application form is now available on the TBA site as well. I would like to thank the support Alex Popov and Peter Coburn have shown to this event.
Just remember that this is a Youth Event and that an age restriction does apply and the information for this is located in the tournament regulations.
Positions are filling very quickly and I will post an updated list of entries on this site tomorrow so if you know of anyone that is interested in bowling please get them to Email me or post a reply as soon as possible.
Just remember that this tournament is being held for the bowlers and we now need the bowlers to get behind events like this so that more centres will hold similar events.
Kind Regards.
Ben Wright.

Can someone please post a squad listing ASAP as like me i am sure others are awaiting to see how many entries they have for this tournament.

Thanks

touche!

also regarding the ranking points that are allocated with this tournament are they allocated after the end of the first 10 games that we play? or after the field has been cut to 48 and then the 6 games after that?
Porto

Hi Guys,
Here is the list of entries to date. 31 in total. There will be a revised prize fund posted shortly as the original was based on 60 entries.
Any questions dont hesitate to contact the bowl.
Ben Wright.

Any chance on getting an update on scores, revised prizefund, revised format or results please?

Well Done Bobby!!!
Your a legend..keep up the good bowling

Debra
mwah xoxox

go bobby this is brady umm yeah new u could do it man hope u
keep it up hey first win back from america keep on goin man i no u can do it
brady out

Congratulations to Bobby who bowled really well during the weekend. Id also like to congratulate Matt Kanafa for trying to fight back in the last block, it was great to see.
Well Done guys!!

Jen

Good to see you back Bobby and in top form as well by the sounds of it :) congratulations - keep it up buddy

Back
Top Bottom