I'm more than a little annoyed right now

brenton it is sad but true
icon_sad.gif

I have been bowling at Aspley bowl for the last 9 years and last year i decided to bowl league at Redcliffe AMF bowl and only get coached on Aspley lanes but because i bowled there for so long they still gave me cheap games i dont know if its because i knew all da staff and they have known me since i was a wee youngin or anything but i thought it was pretty nice of em to give me the league bowlers privelliges even though i wasnt a league bowler. I also went into chermside bowl and i thought there games were pretty expensive and me and my friends couldnt afford to bowl the amount of games we wanted to so i asked them since i was a junior bowler at Redcliffe and had once of those amf discount cards he said okay ill give it to ya for a cheaper price. As for surport from AMF bowling centres the manager at Redcliffe said he would give me cheaper practice games cause i made the SQ team and for SQ practice we had like all day practice for like $15 but the staff there were pretty doey and there food is pretty expensive and well tastes a bit like ShI+.

Just my thoughts

Brad....brad...brad....stay off the drugs...
and listen to brenton. He's right??
Even thou cross roads do need new lane they will have to wait....as I have said in previous posts. The monitors were in state of repair...in which social bowlers care about more than what the lanes are doing (only because they don't know what there doing...which also accounts for quite a few of the juniors as well) and out of the 16 old monitors only 6 where worth keeping (in which have gone down to noarlunga). You will just have to wait for the lanes sonny??? A recoat is all thats happening soon as they have got all the right materials....
be patient####

Back
Top Bottom