ICC World Twenty20

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
Has anybody been watching the Twenty20 world cup?? There's been some great entertainment. I saw Chris Gayle (WI) score a hundred and that was unbelievable!! Whats worrying is the first international match post Warne and McGrath, saw Australia lose to Zimbabwe which was a bit embarrassing. Still think they'll win the comp but it will be close. They have to play India in the semi final and India have been doing well in the tournament so far. Andy Symonds needs to bat at 3 for Australia to be a chance

Yeh it's been good tournament but losing to Zimbabwe was awake up call for the aussie's but what they need to do is let Shane Watson return thru the Domestic Comp and stay there to keep his fitness level and see if he doesn't keep braking down with his Hamstring problem.

Yeh it's been good tournament but losing to Zimbabwe was awake up call for the aussie's but what they need to do is let Shane Watson return thru the Domestic Comp and stay there to keep his fitness level and see if he doesn't keep braking down with his Hamstring problem.
This guy is deadset injury prone and the problem with Watson is when is he going to deliver?? He's been a project player for too long now and I know he's been unlucky with injuries but how many more opportunities will they give him. I think Andrew Symonds will be ahead of him for test selection this summer

Australia are out of the Twenty20 world cup after they were beaten by India in the semi. The final will be contested between India and Pakistan

yeh thats pretty disappointing ey. India were all over Australia. To make things worse, Hussey is now injusred, pulling a hammy. I think Australia's strategy and style in 20 20 is much different than the sub continent's and i think it was it was noticable. However, on a positive note, QLD's Matthew Hayden and Andrew ( Roy ) Symmons did well with the bat

Back
Top Bottom