How much does your center charge

AMF SUCKS WITH THERE PRICING,IN NSW.BUT OUR INCOME STAYS THE SAME.

Andrew S. said:
Ashmore
Junior open play $7.00 inc shoes, Adults $8.50 inc shoes.
Night Leagues $5.00.
HUH i would rather take my family to the zoo great value for money. it,s a whole day of fun.

da_cowman said:
Rowey the li'l lefty said:
I think at Strikezone now...League bowlers now pay$ 5.50 for a game, $10 for 2, and 14$ for 3.

HAHAHA, legends is cheaper then that, and we get prizefund at the end of it as well!!!!!

Later Da Cowman!
Yeah i reckon...but we'll just keep Brunswick quiet *cough cough 24 dollars for 3 games*That has good money, though, so i can't complain. :)

Brunswick is a cash league and worth every cent paid.
Adult charges for 3 games are actually 22.50, not 20.50 as i originally wrote.
League games are 5.50 each and staff games went up by 80 cents to 3 bucks per game.

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Adult charges for 3 games are actually 21.50, not 20.50 as i originally wrote.
League games are 5.50 each and staff games went up by 80 cents to 3 bucks per game.

Definatly worth when you've already made the final and have a minimum of $466.66 dollars already... and there is still about 20 weeks to go!!!
Feels good don't it? hahaha

Later Da Cowman!

Campbelltown City has a 4 game league for $23 i think thats pretty good considering its a money league. I think adult games are $9 for social and something like $5.50 for league practice.

It is pretty unfair to compare centre's and what they charge. Every centre is set up different and income and overheads play a big part with rates that are applied. City centres have a lot more competition amongst themselves and country centres find it hard to make ends meet.

One answer might be to talk to your Bowling centre Manager / owner and see if they are willing to come to some arrangement with regards to practice or volume games for yourself or for you and your bowling mates.

I know that centres like Mentone and Ed Fleming lanes will do almost anything to help their league or Tournament bowlers. Over xmas you could buy 50 games for $100.00 at ED Fleming Lanes and quite a few bowlers made full use of this offer. The only catch was you had to use up the games by end of Jan. Not a bad deal I guess. Steve at Mentone bowl will listen to anyone who comes into his centre and wants to rack up volume games for training or practice.

It just means that some bowlers need to get off their backsides and have a word with your local Managers. You might be pleasantly surprised.

BurdekinBowl

Hey there guys just supporting Robbie /Kirwans prices we too have what i think are great prices but i dont think it has much to do with prices where i live just the customer service if someone likes the service that is provided then they will come back.

Adult Games: $6.50
Junior Games: $6.15
League Practice : A$4.30 K$3.95
Gold Card members : $220.00 for 6 months unlimited
TOURNEMANT BOWLERS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRACTICE

strikezone has something similar to that gold card. We can pay $500 at the start of the yr which entitles us to play 7 games a day for the whole yr

Sammy boy....

What's the qualification requirements for being a "TOURNAMENT BOWLER"

I might move to Ayr ;) :lol:

Tournemants

Yeah Androo the tournemant requirmants in North Queensland is first you need to be able to handle a S..T load of Pi.s and then bowl in an event that is classed as a Tournemant. If you can do that then you fit the bill.

Hey Sam

Ive seen you when youve been drinking and you dont come close to passing the first criteria :lol: :lol:

Based on that, I take it you pay for your practice.... :D

Bert

Re: Tournemants

brown beach boy said:
Yeah Androo the tournemant requirmants in North Queensland is first you need to be able to handle a S..T load of Pi.s and then bowl in an event that is classed as a Tournemant. If you can do that then you fit the bill.

Mate, you ventured to our rooms at Rachuig last year... you should know that is a standard requirement for us. Does that make Ash and I honourary members? :lol:

da_cowman said:
~Mrs Storm~ said:
Adult charges for 3 games are actually 21.50, not 20.50 as i originally wrote.

Definatly worth when you've already made the final and have a minimum of $466.66 dollars already... and there is still about 20 weeks to go!!!
Feels good don't it? hahaha

Later Da Cowman!
Damn you two. Nah, kidding. I can't complain, having 100 in the kitty from Brunswick, and getting 500 for the 300. :)

Bubyee

Rowey :p

AMF Moonah Bowl Pricelist:

Adult: (1Gm) $9.00 (2Gms) $18.50 (3Gms) $22.50
Child U/14: (1Gm) $8.00 (2Gms) $16.50 (3Gms) $20.50 (Shoe Hore Extra)
Students with Student ID: (1 Gm) $8.00 (2Gms) $16.50 (3Gms) $20.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Seniors Over 55: (1Gm) $6.50 (2Gms) $15.50 (3Gms) $18.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Children U/16: (1Gm) $6.50 (2Gms) $13.50 (3Gms) $16.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Members (League): (1Gm) $5.00 (2Gms) $10.00 (3Gms) $15.00 (Shoe Hire Extra)

Shoe Hire: $3.00 Per person.
Adult prices apply in all categories (except Members, Child U/14) after 6pm.

TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!

Queanbeyan bowl has all their rates at www.queanbeyanbowl.com.au, and look under pricing for the 2005 game prices, which are extremely reasonable. Keep up the good work Scott and staff.

Queanbeyan is proudly independant, and we love bowling there.

Adult: (1Gm) $9.00 (2Gms) $18.50 (3Gms) $22.50
Child U/14: (1Gm) $8.00 (2Gms) $15.50 (3Gms) $20.50 (Shoe Hore Extra)
Students with Student ID: (1 Gm) $8.00 (2Gms) $16.50 (3Gms) $20.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Seniors Over 55: (1Gm) $6.50 (2Gms) $15.50 (3Gms) $18.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Children U/16: (1Gm) $6.50 (2Gms) $13.50 (3Gms) $16.50 (Shoe Hire Extra)
Members (League): (1Gm) $5.00 (2Gms) $10.00 (3Gms) $15.00 (Shoe Hire Extra)

Shoe Hire: $3.00 Per person.
Adult prices apply in all categories (except Members, Child U/14) after 6pm.

This pricing list is like very similar to us except minus a dollar in a few categories...we charge 5.50 for one game of league practise and we do not charge adult prices after 6.

i have2 say i think this is a stupid discussion because how can you compare these prices when there are so many factors to consider when it comes to pricing

Back
Top Bottom