Hobart Masters

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Congrats Gus on bowling 300 yesterday.

Found out just now when the bowl asked when I'd be in to check the appropriate things.

Who won anyway?:confused:

Hayden won the mens with a 250 average, 232 low game.
K C won the ladies with a 200 ave.
Hopefully Paul will put full results up later.

I imagine Paul will be putting the full results up later.

Hayden averaged 250 ave, won 8 of the 9 games to win, Ashley Riley came 2nd with a 234 ave and myself 3rd with a 228 ave.

Kassey Fechner overtook Debbie Riley in the last game to win with a 200 ave.

Droooo, I got the 300 on film, I'll show you tonight. I forwarded it on to southern cross news maybe on tonight???, if not we'll have a viewing at the Hall of Fame.

Well done to everybody who bowled.
P.s No suck puss for gus this time!;)

Well congrats to Kace and Gus for winning the Hobart Masters on the weekend also well done to Deb on finishing runner up in the womens and also to Ash and Garry in the mens God I miss you guys look forward to catching up with most of you at Rachuig this year

Ps Garry, Roger says his is looking forward to seeing you again;);)

Sorry All.
As has been stated the Hobart Masters was run and won yesterday and congratulations go to the winners Hayden Goerge,Kassey Fechner,Stephen Hayes and Nana Heth for winning in their respective Divisions.

Congratulations also to Hayden for his perfect 300 game in game 9 and an overall average of 250.33 for the tournament.

Results have been attached

Attachments

• Masters final sheet.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 61
Many thanks to Paul, Colin, Julie and everyone else involved with the running of the tournament for giving up their time over the weekend.

Again, a huge congratulations to Gus on what was a fantastic performance. A low game of 232 for the day is just incredible.

Hello Mrs Thumpa,

I am told that there a few ladies who want to get re-acquainted with Roger. So in the interests of upholding a good team spirit, I will let them have first option on him;)

Nice bowling there Gus!

Some pretty impressive scores shot all day there, I might make a comeback and have a crack at State if it's held down here (I think it is isn't it?).

Back
Top Bottom