Highest Game with a Spare Ball

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
Highest games with a spare ball must be all 12 frames.

I shot 2 day during rachuig Trials.
A 200, 230 and 199 games with my spare ball.

Chris

247.. it was either use the white dot or belt a reactive thru the middle and go corner pin, corner pin, corner pin etc...

highest series with it is 640 something

mine is 237 with my old maxim.

lets wait for craigy's reply to this shall we :p :p :p lol all in good fun bud

matt

Good on you Knuckhead 230 i was thier but half the field bowled with PLASTIC
OMG,.............why?

Gary.............................................................:cool:

Ps even i moved a ball that dry..........hahahahahah

Shot 691 for 3 with a 10lb house ball off the rack in house shoes one Sunday morning after I finished cleaning the place. I was stoked.
Threw it straight, wasn't cupping it with two fingers no thumb. Ball was backing up the entire way down the lane.
244-242-205 I think it went.

From memory I fouled shooting a 7-pin which cost me a 700, ended up slipping about two feet over the foul line, nearly fell onto the capping - forgot how slippery those shoes can be.

279 with my old spare ball (Black Pure Hammer) and 288 with my current one (Slate Gargoyle)

300 at knox with a green house ball and work booty testing a machine. 276 at narre warren with house ball, 256 with mxim first day boronia opened.

Matthew Lambrick

288 with my american chopper spare ball at chester hill and 298 with my blue dot in launny about 10 years ago

290 with Manhatten Rubber at Richlands, also had 290 twice with the good old grey white dot. Shot 1004/4 in league with the wd at Richlands in about 2001. Had 18 in a row in a scotch doubles tourney at Richlands with my 14 lb acrylic ball, too. Gotta love that free hook on the AMF top hats.

Rob Buckley.

How many fireflies does it take to light a screw in bulb?

i cant say ive tried lately, about 2 years ago bowling conventional in a junior league i rember shooting 216 with my 12lb maxim

191 last night, with house ball and house shoes, and disco lights at mayfield :)

Back
Top Bottom