hey lets just keep this a bowling forum

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey guys, just lettin ya know that this is a bowling forum. it's cool to talk about other thingz, like afl etc but to make bets is pretty dumb. by the way, i wanna get to know some of the shield bowlers from other states. if u could let me no who u r it would be cool thanx

later

MSN: [email protected]

icon_smile.gif
icon_razz.gif

Im SHELLBY astill
from central nsw
and yes.......
um what else u wanna know?
im 17 bowled for 12 yrs now i bowl with 15 pound balls (dont make no wise cracks no one)
hmm what else????
cheers luv shellby
xoxoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

i gotta agree with adrian... making bets is pretty stupid as i'm sure no one really wants to turn this forum into a mini- gambling ring. keep it for bowling, or anything else that is 100% legal.

just my thoughts.

hey, thanx shellby for letting me no who u are. and yeah luke, if the bets go on, not naming any names, then it will be a betting ring. anywayz thanx

Hey im KEZ (kerri bennett) im not a central bowler just a drop out that didnt make it but im in the training squad and will probably be hanging round the girls anyway
icon_smile.gif

kez man u can hang out wif us cos u r one of us dude!
it dont matter if u didn't make the team
cos ur a champ dude!!!
seeya at state!!!!!!!!!!
luv ya all
shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

im with Mattyo, Cut the crap and talk on the subject, all the crap some people rite that envolves, the hi how ya going email me soon or what sh*t no one else but the one person cares, so cut it and talk on either MSN, ICQ, or the phone and if u dont each on the list or phone # then be patient and wait for State or Nats, honestly.

Later Da Cowman

Hey Matto,

How are you mate??... Long time no hear, im fine!

Give me a call sometime, we can have a chat.

PS - i BET you we will beat central this year at shield!

Maybe people should stick to bowling talk, some would agree. People should probably stop having conversations on here aswell. "hi, how you going" and stuff like that. It would make the site easier to read and we wouldn't have to sift through dribble.

Keep the posts meaningful and chat on the phone.

JUST A THOUGHT.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Gee linz cant you read this post is supposed to stop all that crap about just chatting. And bye the way how are ya mate. hope to catch up at werribee ok see ya

very well said stephen and matt!
just cut the conversations and crap on here and just keep it on bowling and about the topic not all other crap!

Sorry Philby... i just cant help myself, i LOVE chatting.

Im fine dude... gotta catch up soon mate, long time no see... what u doing with youself these days???