Henwood wins the 2007 Gladstone Harbour City Classic

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations to Andrew Henwood of Gladstone for winning the 2007 Gladstone Harbour City Classic…Geoff Stevens of Rockhampton was a close second and George Frilingos of Brisbane was third…

Congratulations also to Kellie Hart who was the highest placed female and made the top 15 Match Play also…

Great effort to all…

All scores can be found here

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/news/livescores/

1179096632.jpg

Story to follow…

Well done to Andrew you bowled well and it showed.

Well done also to Geoff you made your charge and there was no stopping you, you will be the dark horse to watch at Association.

Well done to all other bowlers and just a reminder to all, I learnt a lesson on the weekend and that is if you walk up on the Greek God while he is on the approach and he is two lanes away he gets very upset,:mad: so at the next tournament when you see George up on the approach feel free to just jump up and have your shot.

Thanks to Dale and Mark for the friendly game in the last game of the day, you only got me by a pin Dale, I await our next challenge. ;)

Thanks also to Drewy for your kid words........

A big thank you to Andrew and his staff, you made all bowlers to feel welcome and the tournament run well.

Also a big thank you to Jase for your on going support to this tournament and your sponsorship, also thank you to Andrew for helping with the scores while Jase and I bowled.

Contratulations Andy! Well DONE mate! and also congratulations to everyone else who made both of the cuts.

Thanks Kellie, i only hope that i can keep this form up coming into Challenge.

Also i would like to thanks Andrew and his staff Gladstone bowl and of course Jase and Totalbowling, Kellie and Andrew C. for sponsoring, promoting and keeping everyone up to date with the scores at these tournaments.

yeah well done buddy like i said ill be up your way again for some coaching lessons again well done hope theres some more wins in ya and congrats on the 279:groupwave:

Well done Andrew on a fine win...

CONGRATULATIONS on a mighty fine 279 game. That 7 pin should NOT have been there and you should've walked away with a 300.

Congrats again

Thanks to all the staff at Gladstone for a great weekend and to Kellie, Jase and Andrew Christopher for all their hard work over the weekend.

Brad and Rachel

hi andrew
many congrats to u grasshopper i was very happy for you it was a great performance to see u stay in the slot and handle the heat it doesnt matter what the condition is u have to have the ability to stay there and u did ''
ps..........weve opened the double doors 4 u on wedsday nite...lol.
best wishes to the bowlers that placed well and turned up so we could have a tournament up here...
regards stooooooooooy

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words. Hope that this will be the first of many more wins. Thanks for everyone for coming up and I hope to see you all next year. Geoff and George pushed me all the way.

Thanks again to all the sponsers that supported the Harbour City Classic and to Jase for getting the tour up and running again.

Back
Top Bottom