Bottomley Wins Rum City Classic

Congratulations to last year’s series champion Carl Bottomley who dominated the Rum City Classic this weekend. In second was Brandon Qualischefski and third was Andrew Drew. The ladies champion was Rebekah Meads ahead of Kate Wilton and Yvette Lawton.

The highest placed Bundy bowler was Brendon Thompson who also bowled a game of 265. High game of the weekend went to Christian Kereszteny with a 288.

The winner of the bowling ball raffle was Andrew Henwood from Rockhampton. Winners of the free cartons of beer were Barb Lutz, Kate Wilton, Narelle Qualischefski and Shayne Melton.

Well done to Carl on his win.

Here something i have been trying out. Click Here

If you want to see more of these let me know and will try to do more of these from each stop.

Good job bott.
some one told me you were a fair bowler.
Not forgetting the other fair bowlers(Drewy & Brando)
Great bowling to all 3 of you.
A little mention to scott fryer,i see you finally beat your old man.
Bad luck H

Well done to Carl on his win.

Here something i have been trying out. Click Here

If you want to see more of these let me know and will try to do more of these from each stop.

Nice Andrew, What camera did you use to capture the stills? Nice quality.

Could have had a better subject to watch though. ;) :D <-Just jokes Carl. :p

Congrats on your win Mr. Bottomly. <- Hoping to get back in the good books! :surrender: :D

Rhyss.

Nice video. Those conditions look extremely dry! What a big shot!

Nah He gets all over it...he is the "Sultan of Swing"...:D:D:D

Nice win mate...Judging by the scores you dominated from ball one...

Well done also to Qualla and Drewy...And the girls Rebekah, Kate and Yvette...

Well done Shayne on all your hard work...

sultan of swing...thats a new one....well done anyway Tiger...as always...the cream rises to the top

sultan of swing...thats a new one....well done anyway Tiger...as always...the cream rises to the top

Back
Top Bottom