Hello from Thailand

Day 7 in thailand saw the result of our first medal. Only a silver colour, but definately a great acheivement on behalf of Jarrod. He was a little shakey in his 2nd and 3rd games, but really powered home to scrape in the silver medal.

Jason Walsh and I bowled next to the thai gold medallist, and he really did bowl well all day. They even have a fan club, there is some dude at the back of the bowl that goes to all the thai tournaments. He has some insturment, that makes him a one man percussion band, and he goes nuts whenever the thai bowlers get a strike.

And what a pleasure it was to bowl with jason. 120 first game. I think I will just have to mention 120 to him a lot. 120, 120, 120. Credit to him, he bowled like an absolute legend in the last 5 games.

First squad of girls doubles have been bowled, Michelle Halprin was paired with Bianca Flanagan. I havent seen the score sheet, but Bianca was bowling well again. Jayde and Natalie are bowling as soon as the lanes are finished oiling.

Tomorrow morning, Belmo and myself will open up the boys doubles, and walshy and jarrod will follow us up. We are really keen on bowling teams, that gold medal is looking real nice so far, considering we are bowling pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom