Hello from Melbourne!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
On behalf of the team we would just like to thank the large groups of locals and well wishers who helped us get over the line in the mixed doubles. It came down to the last game and last frame for all the medals, the local support was awesome.

Thank you for all the kind words and messages left on the site. We have internet connection in the room and have been reading them every day.

Teams start in 1 hr, aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi!!!

Excellent bowling from the TEAM !! Hope you are all really ENJOYING yourselves under the pressure and fun of international competition - glad to hear that the Vics. have supported so well - they are just awesome crowds down there !!!

We are cheering and watching every frame up here in the glorious north of Oz so hope you can hear ...............

Flower

Congratulations to all 4 of you for such fantastic and outstanding bowling , we are so proud of you all, Keep it up for teams we will be watching!.

Tash Billing

Just keep the great bowling coming guys & gals...we're all behind you.......!!!!!!!

Yes fantastic bowling all go and get more Medal's..................................:D

Gary....................................................:cool:

With one game to go in the mixed teams, it is going down to the wire.....
1st Canada 4091
2nd Malta 4049
3rd Australia4046
4th England 4009
GO AUSSIES!!!!!

LONG LAST GAME!!!!

I think George is 43 pins from equal and 44 pins from a GOLD in All Events with the last game result to be posted. COME ON MATE!!!:D

Tintam said:
IS IT OVER YET - I CANT STAND THE SUSPENSE,, GO ASSIE GO,,,,, BRING EM HOME GUYS,,,,,
Me either!!

Looks like Anne-Marie has GOLD all locked up for All Events and George and Glen have All Event medals. All 4 will make the Masters!!:D

doesn't matter how many times I hit the refresh button, still nuthin!!!!

talk about dragging it out:rolleyes:

Mixed teams
Gold to Canada 4969
Silver to Australia 4852
Bronze to englamd 4796
All events
Gold to Dominic Barratt 5170 England
Silver to George Frilingos 5145 Australia
Bronze to George Lambert 5052 Canada
Glen Loader 5043 4th
Ladies
Gold to Ann-Maree Putney 5011 Australia
Silver to Fiona Banks 4914 England
Bronze to Jennifer Willis-Park 4875 Canada
Tracey Madden 4586 9th
All aussies qualify for masters tommorow:)

Hey all,

Went down today and was greatly impressed with the bowling that I saw. Considering that the Aussies were falling behind with 3 games to go and then pull out some very nice 800+ blocks to move into 2nd.
Last game was nerve racking. Only 3 pins out of 2nd and bowling on the same pair as Malta in the last game.
Well done to Ann-Maree, George, Glen and Tracey. Keep up the great effort and lets see some big scores in the Masters tomorrow and Saturday.

Rebecca Mueller

Back
Top Bottom