Dial a crowd needed for next week!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
On behalf of the 3 other aussies bowling and I, I would like to extend an invitation to all bowlers in the Victorian area to come down to Altona and cheer on the Aussie Team as we take on the very best from around the Commonwealth next week.

Having a home ground advantage helps but having crazy aussies behind us screaming Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi is a lot better.

Bowling runs all week and live scores will be beamed Internationally as they happen on the TBA website www.tenpin.org.au

First event is Singles on Monday, with the Masters finals concluding on Saturday. look forward to seeing some local support!

Cheers

Will there be any free towels handed out to the crowd George ;)

No honestly even if you don’t want to get down there to support George at least get there and support the other three bowlers. ;)

Shame it wasn’t held in Brisbane…

No honestly best of luck to you all…\\:D/ \\:D/

George,

Do you know the schedule for the australian team.

as would love to come and watch, sadly not close to
home, and have to juggle work/school.

would luv to give support to the team.

Go aussies.=D> =D>

Can we send an audio tape?????lol:D

would love to be there cheering you all on.......like Jason said, pity it is in Melbourne, and we are here in Brissy........

George, we'll be there in spirit ;)

Broni & Jagga

kooze bowling said:
Aussies? we going for the KIWI'S MATE

Shouldn't this read "Aussies? We going for the KIWI'S CUZZ"

And you call yourself a KIWI [-X [-X

I would love to be there but it's a long way from Newcastle and swans are at home so I can't make a quick trip down:(

My wife is a kiwi so at least one of us will be happy;)

All the best aussies

We are all behind you up here it Brissy!!! Good luck to all of the Aussies...show the rest of the Commonwealth what us Aussies are made of!!!

AUSSIE...AUSSIE...AUSSIE....OI...OI...OI!!!

Kyles & Lacky

I'll be there on Wednesday!!
I think we get to watched Mixed Doubles, so hopefully the Aussies are out there kicking some arse whilst we there!

I will try to get down to the bowl when I don't have classes. If not, I send my best wishes to George, Ann Marie, Tracey and Glen here.

GO AUSSIES!

Good luck to our Oz team - you will do us proud and I feel certain those in the deep south in Victoria, will be there to support - they are the most fanatical sport attendees anywhere - GO AUSSIE GO !! We here in beautiful Queensland are right behind you so listen and you will hear us .....

Flower

Good luck to the aussies!

All of us at the development camp will be there either wednesday or thursday (i think) to watch you all so good luck for the entire tournament and show us that shiny stuff.

Matt

To George and the other 3 bowlers,

With all our best wishes and loads of Luck for the competition.

Sorry but Brisbane is just a bit too far...We will be with you in spirit..
As you are part of our league, I say this on behalf of all the league bowlers.
GOOD BOWLING...and do your best as we know you always do...

2006 Haros' Triples, Doubles & Juniors. (Aspley Bowl)
\\:D/

Hey George,

I'll be there with my partner in crime Jen (Random Shoe LOL)
Let's see you Aussies kick some bootie!!!

See ya there
Taya Random Shoe Reggars

Back
Top Bottom