Columbia 300 Has anyone heard anything on the ICON QUAD

R

Roo Boy

Hi all im just wondering if anyone has heard anything on the ICON QUAD???? :? :? Im getting one on wednesday. Ill tell everyone what i think then.

Ciao For Now

Deano :wink: :roll: :lol: 8)

Well i finally got the icon quad drilled and man ive never had a ball thats been so big in my life. Dont think ive hit the pocket yet and ive had it nearly a week. About time there was a ball that been brought out that is a challenge.

Ciao

Deano :wink: :roll: :wink: :p :wink: :lol:

What drilling did you put on it and hows the surface set up? Try and control it with surface first and then look at the layout. Could always be the case that it might be too much ball and it'll have to stay bagged until you find some major oil.

Deano's Quad is drilled 12.00 leverage (pin high) 3 1/2" x 4"
weight hole 1" above the pap
surface is out of the box
Deano throws a pretty big shot anyway but decided he needed a ball for that extra oil (whenever that may be)

Rob

I HOPE

Yeah well im sending me entry away next week so hopefully we can see what it can do. Tried it on the weekend in the Werribee marathon but the thing was still spastic. Cant wait for the day when they are swamped.

Ciao For Now

Deano

Is it me or is everything im reading (and the people im speaking to) point towards the quad being a limited international release for the time being?

hi rob

hi rob it is chris mackenzie here i am just write to see if you did put my name down for the 60 gamer there i hope you have because i want to have a bowl in your 60 gamer and if it is not down can you put my name down for next year please thank you from
litte macca 8)

When you goto the Columbia site it says the Quad is for 'international customers only' Probably not long till one pops up on E-Bay there in the states, people get hold of everything you can think of on there.

quad stats

the quad is made for the international market where the lanes are drier
the quad will therefore still hook a lot but not roll out, but this fact does not always equate to high scores as we all know

nice looking ball though

Back
Top Bottom