Hammer Classic

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Batesy and I are sorry to announce that the Hammer Classic has been deferred.
The river and area behind the bowl broke its banks a short time ago and after a long hard struggle to to prevent water coming into the bowl by dedicated staff we have no other option.
We apoligise to all and we will be having the Hammer Classic at a later date.

once things are sorted here we will contact all

with regrets
Brian & Carol

There's not much you do when Mother Nature is against you. Let us know when it is rescheduled and we'll be there with our flippers and snorkel. Good luck to you and the rest of Queensland with managing the water. In some regions it must be devastating.

Best wishes to all

Glenn L

I know you wanted to help me out because I couldn't make it this weekend...but crikey's.......sorry to see.....especially to see lives have been lost overall. I will be there when you re-schedule. Hope all can cancel there flights ok.

see you soon

Tony

Mother Nature is showing once again that she is still supreme.....

Although some staff are stuck at the bowl, Animal included, they are safe for now so we are one of the lucky ones as Caboolture has had no fatallities to report (touch wood that it continues for all areas now).

My heart goes out to Brien and Ronnie & Pedro & back end staff, after all the hard work on resurfacing the lanes just before christmas - lanes are awesome to see and awesome to bowl on.

I wish all well with rescheduling flights especially the Kiwi's.

will keep in touch
Carol:(

Hope all is ok with everyone up there.
We just cancelled our flights with Qantas. very easy. on the qantas website, go into manage your flight and enter the booking reference and surname and click on cancel. they will then email a voucher for the full value of the flight, to be used within 12 months of the ORIGINAL booking date

Take care guys. Hope it doesn't get any worse and Batesy and staff can get things back together quickly. Good luck to you all up there and stay safe.

Don't know if this appropriate but:

This flood will give new meaning to leaving a wash out. :p

Don't know if this appropriate but:

This flood will give new meaning to leaving a wash out. :p

Thats good Brenton
We Queenslanders are resilient and can always see a funny side to things.
Animal even laughed when he was telling me about the snakes, frogs and rats that were trying to get in the front door of the bowl.
cheers
Carol

Thats good Brenton
We Queenslanders are resilient and can always see a funny side to things.
Animal even laughed when he was telling me about the snakes, frogs and rats that were trying to get in the front door of the bowl.
cheers
Carol

Snakes, Frogs and Rats trying to get in through the front door is different to any other time how???????? they let at least 1 Animal in every day :p

8 hours on my guts with the wet dry vac today, subways are gonna be the
cleanest in the world of Tenpin Centres. Gotta go get some ugly sleep, I`m getting too good looking here at the computer, catch up soon with you all.
Regards
Animal

8 hours on my guts with the wet dry vac today, subways are gonna be the
cleanest in the world of Tenpin Centres. Gotta go get some ugly sleep, I`m getting too good looking here at the computer, catch up soon with you all.
Regards
Animal

Whan did you change your name from Rumplestiltskin?:confused:;)

Our thoughts and best wishes are with you all and hope the recovery is quick...unfortunately we wont be able to make the rescheduled event. Please remove Bill and Carol Johnson from the attendance list - If our deposit is refunded please give to Jill Morris.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom