Greg Elkin 300! ! ! ! !

lilcook

lilcook
Well... I'd just like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Greg Elkin bowling his first 300 game! down on lanes 3/4 tonight during friday nights select club... have to say it was dream to watch!! but do have to admit in the tenth frame he had me crapping myself along with alot of others.. when he left a soild 10 ten pin only to be taken out by a Massive Scout it was eye candy but last 2 shots were never in doubt

wel done Greg!!! keep up the good work mate hope to see more of it in the near future!!

peace out lil cookie

Yeah well done m8 big congrats to ya hope to see more out of you

regards Dimi

P.S. wasnt it ted that bowld a 299 on the same lanes same league?

WOW!!
Congrats Greg. Nice bowling mate.
What was ur series for the night?
Keep it up,
Catchya at Nats!!

Jen

~Mrs Storm~ said:
What was ur series for the night?
Jen

umm i think his first to games were 224? 206? and then the 300 and the im not sure of his last game...

(someone plz correct me if i am wrong:)

Mr. Elkin, I must say I'm very impressed by this effort. It's really good to see you bowl a 300 and yes you really bloody deserve it. Pity Garry wasn't there to see it and when I heard about I thought to myself "It's all falling into place for nationals". Good boost for team morale and hope to see many more in the future. This one comes at a very good time and a massive congratulations from the Playa AKA Mr. 299 :D AKA Chris Commane.

Peace
Chris

I would just like to say congrats bloke again even though i have done it in person already. I watched most shots as bloke was bowling next to me, i have to say if i ever get that close i wish i could hold my emotions like he did 2nite. He didnt look nervous at all, just like he was bowling league normally, joking around with every1 in the 9th frame, but mind u he didnt know he had so many in a row, thought he spared in the first frame.

Later
jackie

lilcook said:
umm i think his first to games were 224? 206? and then the 300 and the im not sure of his last game...

(someone plz correct me if i am wrong:)

his last game was a 213 i think :confused:

Congratulations Bloke!!! =D>

Is it something in the water down there that's making you guys bowl all these awesome games? Well whateva it is make sure that you keep in there until after nationals.

Keep up the good work until after nationals and hopefully I hear about more awesome games.... Maybe one from cookie next time!

Laterz
Kristi

hey all thanks for the coments i bowled 224 205 300 and 212 i think i might not have looked nervous but between u and me i was pcking my dacks
go the brunswick ultimate inferno :D

congratulations greg, a througholy deserved 300 for a very talented bowler, and the first of many with out a doubt
congratulations

:D congrats on the great game, hope u keep it going for nats and shield!!!

Love
Melissa, Elle and Maree!
xoxox

Congratulations on your first 300 Greg, hopefully many more to come for you.
Also impressive 941 for 4 on Friday night.

Well done Bloke =D>

Great to see that all the hard work and practice that you have put in over the past 18 months has seen you achieve the ultimate result. Huge effort from a very talented young man and I am only sorry that I couldn't be there to see it.

I know that your parents, Kathy and myself are extremely proud of what you have achieved in a very short time.

Hey,
Congratulations Greg! Well done and nice bowling.
Many more to come for sure!
See you in 3 weeks :D
Luv Alicia

Hey well done Greg,
Good to see you tassie boys bowling so well. Hope you dont bowl that well against our north queensland boys. You deserve you it! your such a great guy, see you at nationals
Renee

WOOHOO GO GREG!!!!!!! ... YOU ROCK!!! keep it up for shield;) give the other states a run for their money!!!! 300 is awesome!!!!!! nice series too!!!!

Keep up the good bowling kiddo!!!!

krystal :D :D :D

Well done Greg, we must have a reasonable condition down on them lanes.
I walked in the door just as you finished so I missed all the 12 strikes, again well done and bad luck Ted on losing your high game 299 on that pair of lanes from 2 weeks ago.

Mick :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom