Androoo 300-Imortal Pearl

*'TOPHER*

Huge congrats goes out to androo phillips shooting a terrific 300 tonight in center league. Throwing his new Visionary Imortal Pearl he never looked like missing.

Another one in the bag for droo and many more to come no doubt.

Well done bro.

This was the first 300 ive seen with my own eyes, i was there from frame 1, i think all i can say is droo..your a F###en legend mate keep it up.

Congratulations to our team mate Andrew Phillips on that 300, what an awesome display.

There has never been any doubt about Andrew's ability, but if anyone has been doubting the obvious qualities of this new Visionary ball, now is time to think long and hard about it, especilaly with the big tournaments coming up.

droo!

your the man! ;)
hope to be like you one day man!

seeya on the weekend!
tigs!

And I hear you didnt ride it? Pfffft...
Its about farking time you did it again...Congratulations!
Nice to see no buckets :p

Jen

Well done Droo! Congratulations... lovely work.

Can't get better form than that before the masters on the weekend :)

Magnificant game - never looked like missing - top effort :)

Congratulations Drooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Well done Andrew and congratulations son.
I finally got to see you throw a 300 and better still to be on the lanes and being part of it and to be first to congratulate you as well was "very special" .
That ball was really humming tonight, there were more scouts than at a Scouts Jamboree.
That was awesome mate.

Thanks all

For the guys that were there, it looks pretty going down the lane doesn't it? :lol:

Glad you were there Dad... Maybe if I could entice you to bowl with something made in this century, you could bowl one before your 80 ;)

Well done young grasshopper.

With all the time you spend at the bowl (coaching, drilling balls etc), I couldn't think of any one who deserves a perfect game more than you.

Congratulations from the "Wiseman".

Great going Androooo, awesome game to watch, never in doubt with the headpin flying around everywhere!!! You have got me for high game now, only a few weeks left to get high series. Please let me win something!!!!!
PS : any chance of getting me a pearl by sunday? or leave yours at home!

Back
Top Bottom