Greatest Tournament EVER!!

Hippy??

Just back from watching the greatest tourny I've ever had the pleasure to watch......2nd Bali Open...top 15 were bowling off for places in the top 5 stepladder, some intersting styles to watch, including a straight bowler, a couple of sort of spinners( I think they were trying to get up the back of it but couldn't get their thumbs out...) and a few pro's from Jakarta.

20,000,000.00 first place (yes thats twenty MILLION) down to 750,000.00 for eighth ....5,000,000.00 for each 300 game ( yes thats five million ) and a pretty good distribution of money through out the rest of the field.

But that wasn't the best part...the best part was there were no LEFTIES in the field.... I was in heaven......:D:D

Oh well...better get back to the BINTANG....;);)

Yeah i did the conversion to Aussie dollars it worked out to be $2500 for first place.How much was the entry fee and how many participants are two key factors you left out.I must admit though that 20 something first place with all them zeros" did look impressive.

Yep...all the zero's do look good. I think it was 750,000 entry (would work out to be about $100 au) and I think it was a re-buy to qualify for the finals as well. Didn't look like there were that many entrants but we didn't spend too much time there watching. There were also other graded events and graded 9 no tap events as well. And seperate womens divisions also.

Bad news for any one thinking of making the trip is that it is only for Indonesion's and residents....other wise it could have been a worthwhile trip. Especially if you don't mind a Bintang or two...:)

Still ,it was great not to see any lefties.......:p:p

Just been to Bali myself. One Aussie dollar bought about 8000 Rupiah.

So Hippy, how many t-shirts, shorts, wallets, watches, handbags, DVDs etc did you bring back? Was your airline baggage overweight? The tournament fee, were they able to haggle the price?

Back
Top Bottom