Gold Coast Roll-offs

From a totally biased point of view - SELECT THE TEAMS! Then the bowlers can use their talent to bowl the TWIN TOUR at Kedron with a chance to both practice and collect some $$$$$$ or use the 10 games at Kedron as a qualifying score for the roll-offs! Make $$$$ while you qualify - tooooooo eeeeeasy! Good luck to all if I don't see you then. Enjoy!

Flower

i like your idea mary maybe they could have a 2 day roll off and make the 2nd day at the sport series at mt warren on the 18th april. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Hi Renay - The only thing I know about the womens team is that Kellie Hart and Tanya Stephenson are the only 2 eligible out of the 3 that nominated.
I have heard that Rebecca Simpson may be nominating - she bowls at Nerang - however that is so far unconfirmed.
This is a shame, we always struggle to field a womens team and it seems this year it is really hard.

The Gold Coast is still unable to field a complete womens team for this event.

The Regional Committee is therefore asking all those bowlers who nominated for this years squad (men & women) to attend a meeting prior to the first scheduled roll-off at Ashmore this Saturday.

Obviously the women will not be rolling off, and the mens roll-off may or may not take place depending on the outcome of discussions at that meeting. The Committee thinks it is only fair that those bowlers who were enthusiastic enough to nominate should share in any decision making process.

The continued participation by the Gold Coast in this tournament depends on our being able to field 2 teams. There is a waiting list for this competition and should we lose our spot this year it is unlikely that we would get back in.

The meeting will be held at the scheduled check-in time.

Thanks Andrew.....well it looks like things are getting pretty desperate......c'mon ladies!!! Put your hand up and bowl in it for the pride of the Gold Coast. There are 3 VERY strong bowlers already in the ladies team, so why not be a part of what is sure to be a strong team and a good weekend away?

Back
Top Bottom