Glen Loader nominated for the 2006 VicSport Awards

Rowdy

I'd just like to congratulate Glen on his nomination for Victorian Male Athlete of the Year at this years VicSport Awards. With the likes of Craig Mottram (Olympic Long Distance Runner - track) and Geoff Ogilvy (Golfer) it'll be a hard award to receive, but it's great that he's been nominated!! - Not only for himself but for the sport of Tenpin Bowling.

Good Luck and I'm proud of you :)

Love Jess

Good Luck Glen but it's putting bowling on the Map for sure now his up against good sportsman but we know he has chance good luck and all the best glen.

Just shows the measure of the man.
Nominated with athletes that are known around the world , he will break records.

Christian

WOW!!! A HUGE CONGRATS GLEN
A nomination such as this is a huge honor for Glen & the sport of Tenpin.
I think Glen is the man to bring this award home, and I know the bowling community will be behind him all the way. :D
Good luck mate, I want you to bring it in and show us all, and I am confident that you will succeed in doing just that.

Simon

Top stuff mate... so win a major yet?
Haha keep up the great work man, that's an awesome achievment.
You're an absolute champ and I know that it's said a lot but it's true that you've got a long way to go yet... a very long way
I'll shake ur hand when I see you next. I usually do anyway but hey I'll make it a good one.

Lots of love (more than jess) Porto

Hey Glen
congrats on the nomination - just goes to show what determination you have and you must feel proud of what you have acheived in the sport of Tenpin Bowling.
Keep us updated on how things are going.
Regards Greg and Chantal

Congrats Glen. It's great to see someone excelling in this sport be recognised @ such a prestigious event. It's already an achievement in itself to be nominated & I'm glad a person with such dedication & motivation for Ten Pin Bowling has been chosen. As they say, good luck & high scoring .. ?! Haha ... Well done!

Roxy :cool:

Back
Top Bottom