Glen Loader 801

OTB

Off The Boil
Congrats to Glen Loader tonight, 801 series at Keon Park.
Coked in a 290 game! :p
Throws 11 strikes in 13 shots for 2 cokes! :p :p
Then throws the last four to secure the 800!:D :D

Well done mate, great bowling.

Keep up the hard work.

The machine does it again, good to see another great week at league.

Keep up the great bowling mate, you have achieved so much in this great game of ours at such a young age, and I am sure you have so much more to achieve

Congrats once again Kellie

It was actually 800 not 801. Not David's fault, but Glen thought the second game was a pin higher. The games were 290, 264, 246. For 800 number 4. :)

Number 4....... man stop bowling there
Now you're in front of me in 800's too... what's next? Are you gonna get more lady friends than me at the one time? Yeah... ur evil

Haha, on a more serious note great work and have a safe trip up to Sydney!

It was actually 800 not 801. Not David's fault, but Glen thought the second game was a pin higher. The games were 290, 264, 246. For 800 number 4. :)

Thanks Jess.
I thought I said to you he needs to punch out for 800 on the nose, then everyone said 801! Thought he was playing the Amish game, that 301 game he threw and all, ha ha. ;)

Oh well, atleast I beat him one game each week (so far this season - both weeks of it).

Cheers

I always knew you had heaps of talent from the first time I saw you.If you were still in NSW, you would have shot 880. Do you need a manager, after April, I'm available. Well done Glen, keep up the good work.
Lovey

nice bowling glen. good to see that your in good form to represent australia in afew months

Back
Top Bottom