Glen Loader 300 game and 800 series!!!

BrenH

I'd like to congratulate Glen Loader on shooting a 300 game and an 800 series in Overlanders at Keon Park tonight.

I'm not sure of the exact games or series but i know he went 300, 289 and then roughly 214 to get the 800 series.

Didn't get to see much of it as he was down the opposite end of the centre but to score like that is definately a huge effort.

I didn't even make 589 for 3 games and he had it after the first 2 :oops:

Huge effort man. Carry it into the weekend and i'm tipping you'll walk out $1000 richer and a mile ahead of the field.

Catch ya Saturday
Brendan

Well done Glen new it wouldnt be too long before you hit that 300 at Keon Park, its ashame i didnt get to see it but think that plenty of more opportunities will arise and one day in the near future i will see you bowl another one... What can i say but your a gun

Congrats on your 300 game and 800 series, Glenn! Top effort. Well done. Keep up the good work.
Crispy

Congrats Glen on ur 300 game and 800 series. I knew that u would bowl one sooner or later. So once again congrats and well bowled.

Flicky

Dear Glen

just read that you had bowled a 300 tonight and an 800 series - well done and what a great effort, sorry that Greg and I were not there to see it.
Are you going to come back to Friday nights??????

Chantal & Greg :p

Well done Glen. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Take care of yourself mate.
Dennis

Congratulations Glen,
Been watching you bowl on a Monday nights and the forms been looking good.
Knew you were due for something big, well done

Graeme & Nat

Boy is this fella in form or what!!!!

300, 800, a couple of tournament wins this year and no doubt he'll be wearing the GREEN & GOLD again soon...

Top effort mate, great to see the hard work paying dividends...

Go the U- TURN :D

Cheers,

Matto

Congratulations Glen.

You were in great form on the weekend at the SPC, the 300 was due for you!!
Nice guy & very well deserved.

Keep it up Glen.

Jenny ;)

congrats glen, you have come such a long way from when i first saw you bowl and you were already a great bowler then, but in such a small time you became even better than that. congrats mate. keep up the hard work. its great to see the accolaides coming your way from all your effort

Well Glen, ya finally got a 300 in Melbourne, well done... :cool: I knew it wouldn't be long. For your 800 series, well that is just a super effort, payback for the close calls of the recent past. Keep up the terrific bowling and I will see you at KP. :D

Glen,

Well done great effort mate. The great bowling just keeps flowing week in and week out for you at the moment.

Well done on both the 300 & 800 series.

Regards

Lance

Congrats glen on your 300 and 800 thats tops
lets hope u do this on the weekend at melbourne youth and win the tournament

thanks bec :D

Well done glen awesome effort amd i will see you down at werribee soon cheers
chris

Back
Top Bottom