From the TBA Website

Interesting post Werribee. Sure the proprietors have assisted financially, but I'm pretty certain they would have recovered that assistance through game rates.
And interesting too that you mention the trust which consists of Proprietors.

In effect this means that the Proprietors are controlling the Sport anyway..

Hammer said:
Geez, Edi is this a case of sour grapes. I think you have something personal against Jase, and airing it on TB is just makeing you look like a W@nk#r
Careful Hammer mate..he might sue you for that too..lol
I am reminded of that old saying..the cheques in the mail story ;) Thanks to Jase,all the cheques will be arriving by end of this week.Well done Jase.TBA should give you a BIG BONUS :mrgreen:

Werribee said:
That's a nice comment to make (W@nk#r). I don't know Jase to even form an opinion of him. I am just airing my views too.
Hammer, I am not saying anyone is right or wrong. Just give people a go and approach them nicely. We all make mistakes and should be given an opportunity to rectify them quietly.
Edi

True, Edi, just being a proprietor ureself, wouldnt you be upset that these centres havent paid there fees, which your centre has.

thanks alex,

I thought you must have been talking about AMF Box hill but as they weren't on the list and you said box hill was closed too i thought no not the squash bowl. great little place that. (although have not been there since 1997)

Just a bit off topic.....

Jase posted:

"This information was passed on to me by TBA. I don’t think its there’s nor my responsibility to ring centers."

Does this mean that TBA and totalbowling are back on som esort of speaking terms? That could only be a good thing.

Sorry for the hi jack

Jase said:
Edi,
Perhaps your right, perhaps i was wrong in making assumptions about the proprietors being the blame. I have edited my first post slightly and in no means meant to offend.
Jase

If you are going to post something that is likely to cause heated debate dont go back and edit it and leave other posters out to dry. By you changing a few words here and there changes the whole point of your post in the first place. Need to uphold certain standards on an open forum. Remember the written word is always read differently buy different people. I think the word is "Proof read first."

regards
Phil

Buzzer said:
thanks alex,
I thought you must have been talking about AMF Box hill but as they weren't on the list and you said box hill was closed too i thought no not the squash bowl. great little place that. (although have not been there since 1997)
Everything in Box Hill is closing nowdays Mark. All but Chinese Take Away :mrgreen: Joke ppl .

philby said:
Jase
If you are going to post something that is likely to cause heated debate dont go back and edit it and leave other posters out to dry. By you changing a few words here and there changes the whole point of your post in the first place. Need to uphold certain standards on an open forum. Remember the written word is always read differently buy different people. I think the word is "Proof read first."
regards
Phil

Phil,

I have nothing to hide, it’s been reinstated.

What Jase was saying was.. as of yesterday if i bowled a 300 game in a f***king unregistered centre,my f***king centre, and my f***king centre manager ripped me off of a once in a life time achievement because of their incompetent and their laziness:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

debate is healthy but this is turning nasty. perhaps it should come to a halt- I don't want to be seen to try and stop anyone having a say, but we are ultimately all batting for the same team here.

I don't have an issue with TBA as they didn't pass judgement on anyone. I was upset at Jase's comments about proprietors and there lack of commitment to the industry. But if the Jase is willing to admit that perhaps he "posted" without considering the implications, then that is fine.

Alxnjudy: no one is suing anyone for anything. So as you know: He is a she.

Let's just agree to disagree on your posting Jase. I have vented my feelings and have aired my views.

Edi

Thanks for posting the information Jase. Without this sort of service you provide, a lot of bowlers would be left in the dark. I passed the information on to a brother-in-law who bowls representatively from one of the listed centres and hasn't access to the net and he was most appreciative.

As for misinterpretation, most of us are guilty of that and some of our posts are often misinterpreted. That aside, keep up the great work Jase and continue to use your authority to edit and/or delete posts as you see fit.

Cheers

Feral

alexnjudy said:
What Jase was saying was.. as of yesterday if i bowled a 300 game in a f***king unregistered centre,my f***king centre, and my f***king centre manager ripped me off of a once in a life time achievement because of their incompetent and their laziness:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

alexnjudy if you threw a 300 do you really need a ring or a trophy to know that you have done it??? yes they might be unregistered but you know you have done it.. or are you such material people that you need to show it off to everyone??

Chucky said:
alexnjudy if you threw a 300 do you really need a ring or a trophy to know that you have done it??? yes they might be unregistered but you know you have done it.. or are you such material people that you need to show it off to everyone??

Id say the fact that saying it was a sanctioned 300, not just a practise 300 is what he is getting at.

tonx said:
Id say the fact that saying it was a sanctioned 300, not just a practise 300 is what he is getting at.
but really the fact you threw a 300 is still the same.. do you need a higher party to say yes it is for you to be happy. i would love to throw one i don care if it was practise disco or in league.

Jase said:
I will post a 4 no tap on here as soon as i know!:D

lol is that the best you can do these days jase past the greatness of your past? the old age catching up to you?? :p

Chucky said:
but really the fact you threw a 300 is still the same.. do you need a higher party to say yes it is for you to be happy. i would love to throw one i don care if it was practise disco or in league.

Well im happy for you...

A real bowler knows that a 300 is only a 300 when done in a true competitive environment. Its like comparing someone sinking both free throws in basketball practise, and shooting the same 2 shots to win the major championship.

Its like this kid saying he has 2 900's in practise...

yes but as alexnjudy said above if you bowled it in league in an unsactioned centre then its the same as thorowing that 300 in league in a sanctioned centre..

Or in some way is there a difference?? one sanctioned one not. but the same 300.

and throwing a 300 in practice and throwing one in a tourney or league is nothing like shotting free throws.. lol a 300 is hard any time you get to those last few shot its damn hard. how about you just go and shoot 6 3 pointers in 4 minutes thats more like it..

Jase said:
Phil,
I have nothing to hide, it’s been reinstated.
Like i said Jase "proof read first". I dont think i said you had anything to hide. Its fine to edit posts but not after others have commented on you original post
Phil

Chucky said:
Chucky interesting comment. Let me remind you of your past thread regarding wanting a CHEVRON FOR SPARING A GREEK CHURCH, YOU DONT REMEMBER? Let me go back and read your post. Last night i spared the greek church to win my match.Was suprised that i spared it but found out there is no CHEVRON for sparing this spare,which really suprised me. Why is that. I have seen more big 4s and 7-10s spared then a greek church and wonder why no CHEVRON for it.I would put it as one of the hardest spare to get and i wanted something to remember for sparing it.
POSTED BY CHUCKY..on your posted thread mate read it.
And you want to talk about someone bowling a 300 game?

Back
Top Bottom