FORUM UPGRADE

Jase

Admin
Staff member
SORRY

Site will be down for a short time while all is uploaded...

Please let us know if you have any glitches...

Thanks

The forum has been upgraded with the lastest vBulletin forum software. There are many new features that members may notice, these include:

• Members can now leave visitor messages on other member's profile; it's much like a Private Message, only Public
  • Members can befriend other members, much like the old buddy system, but it's much simpler
  • Members can create "Social Groups"; sort of like a mini forum
  • A slight font colour change to usernames and thread titles
  • A couple of minor bug fixes that members may not even notice
And the biggest addition is User Blogs. Members can now create their own blog. You can whinge, complain, congratulate, or talk about anything you want... it's your blog.

If you find any problems or bugs with the forum, please reply to this thread or Private Message myself. Jase will attempt to correct the problems as soon as he can ;)

Thanks Jase for taking the time in installing the upgrade and hopefully making it a better experience for all TotalBowling.com.au members. :D

Something I've noticed:

If you put line breaks in the quick reply box then press "Go Advanced", the Advanced Editor will lose all the line breaks. Line Breaks are also lost when quoting another post.

I've also noticed that the vBookie money has disappeared from underneath our usernames, I no we still have the dollar value but is it just not being shown anymore?

Something I've noticed:
If you put line breaks in the quick reply box then press "Go Advanced", the Advanced Editor will lose all the line breaks. Line Breaks are also lost when quoting another post.

hmmm - looking into this one.

I've also noticed that the vBookie money has disappeared from underneath our usernames, I no we still have the dollar value but is it just not being shown anymore?

Fixed :punk:

Something I've noticed:

This is now fixed also :)

Back
Top Bottom