Arcade Error

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Just letting you know we did an upgrade of the security software over the weekend and the arcade is down at the moment for hopefully just a short while longer…Sorry for the inconvenience…Will hopefully have it up and running later today…

I’ve logged a fault with the arcade designer, not liking our chances though. I'll give it a day or so if he doesn’t come back to us, maybe we need to do a un-install and reinstall it fresh.

Unfortunately we may have no option, I know some people will be dirty if this happens and I am sorry, but on the flip side it will give everyone a chance to make new high scores

Unfortunately we may have no option, I know some people will be dirty if this happens and I am sorry, but on the flip side it will give everyone a chance to make new high scores

No probs Jase. it will give everyone a chance to catch up to the Hammer. I'll let everyone go for a while before I get on and dominate it again.:D:D:D

Wasn't Dave Cupit the arcade champion when it went bung?

Hey pete, you know the answer to that so why ask?????
He was only because I let him be. I guess when you yourself could only manage 1 or 2 high scores, you like to idiolise those on the leaderboard, hey:p

Thanks Graham, where would the site be without your behind the scenes work.

Are you retired now? :av-31:

I'm thinking of taking up refereeing in the NRL - it should be a breeze. Surely I couldnt make any more wrong decisions than the current crop of morons ?

Thanks Graham n Kellie
Life without the arcade and bowling would be just plain boring!!!
:angel2:
Thanks
Bernie

Back
Top Bottom