First 300 by a female in rachuig

As a spectator at the nationals this year I would like to congratulate Tracey on a great 300 one of the best ones I have seen. For someone who is still a junior it is great to see such a talented bowler coming up through the ranks and things can only get better the sky is the limit for this girl. I know it was a thrill for the girls from Qld Nth to be right there in the action specially Kate :lol: Hope you don't have to wait to long for your next one the.

Cheers Kerri Bailey

Hey did some one say Tracey bowled 300 woo hoo u go babe oh wait did some one else say Tracey was the 1st woman to bowl 300 in rachuig woo hoo now thats what im talking BOUT.

Congratulations Trace =D> \:D/

Hope to see you soon

tracey the pro

i would just like to say Congratulations to tracey on bowling her first 300 i was on the lanes next to her and i was great to watch.

keep it going u pro

Congrats again Tracey on bowling your first 300, it was great to see you bowl it considering i was playing against you that game during Rachuig. You deserved!
What can i say i tried keeping up with you but i failed in the 2nd Frame to leave a cold bucket :D .
Keep up the good bowling!

Cheers
Kate
Qld Nth

hey guys,
i would just like to say a huge thanks to all of u for the congratulations...i had the best first rachuig eva and to bowl 300 and make all stars was a bonus..
i hope to see everyone at rachuig again next year if not im sure ill see most of u in a bowling centre soon..
Katie the second frame?? i seem to recall u neally knocked me out of masters.. heheh :lol: :lol:

and also to Belly... hhhmmmm i somehow recall the deal we made last year with the goal setting 300 = personalised number plates for my convertible Remember TM-300????

Back
Top Bottom