Everybody's Job?

I'm a Technical Accountant (for all you people who may be behind the times, that's a bookkeeper to you). At present a scanner and data entry operator (no, not my type of work, but it brings in the money).

I work at kurrajong kitchens some of u might here it on the radio during the day or arvo or night lol its haunts some ppl from work ..
Iam a baker production (manager team leader for production side makin sure more work gets done an no one slouches around) we make crisp bread to bread sticks thats bout it an i also manage abit of the warehouse loading unloading trucks an stuff like that

I have two jobs

I work as a Personal Carer helping the elderly in nursing homes through a nursing agency and I also
work as an intimo Lingerie consultant.

Chaz

I'm a network administrator for a major grocery retailer.......what's the go with the IT nerd / bowling combo..:p :p :p

I'm a security guard/crowd controller. Looking to switch to Armoured Security (Brinks, collecting money from banks)

But I want to become a mechanic, then a performance mechanic.

Brad is an Operations Manager/Business Development Manager for a Commercial Cleaning Company

Rachel is an Office Manager for a Professional Advisory Company

Systems Administrator for one of the biggest IT Outsourcing Company in the world.
Yep... I am sorrounded by a bunch of GEEKS :D Not sure how many are Bowling Geeks :morning:

I fluff potatoes! for a tassie franchise chain...PRATIES, Basicly i prepare and sell jacket potatoes with curry sauces and stuff ontop of them.

Its crap work, even worse pay

Well Judy is an accountant with a security firm and i own a Painting and Decorating business and yes we do work at the DOCKLANDS so no funny business ok. I like my Painters insurance motto..we are insured with the Mafia,you hit us..we hit you back!!

Back
Top Bottom