revivor oil extraction unit

robmod74

hi all, i took the plunge and brought an oil extraction machine from innovative in the United States. Unit works great - have only done a few balls here at home but once i get set up properly ill be accepting balls from anywhere. (i am in bundaberg)

my question is does anyone know where else i could source the pads from besides US?

and also what do people think is a resonable price to charge people to put their balls through.

if this in the wrong threat i appologise but im only new!

id say something like 5-10 dollars a ball would be reasonable.

then something along the lines of 5 balls for 30 dollars or something? i dunno.. the postage for some people would be costly.... 10 bux a ball to get up there, 10 bux back.

Good idea however! Possibly ask if you can store it at the local bowling alley and run your services from there? Surely more people would see it then!!

thanks for the lead but no go. ill have to try and negotiate a good deal with US. company.
have put quite a few balls through already and am quite surprized at the outcome. the balls are virtually returned to out of the box condition (of course if you havent altered from this)

they recommend every 50 games to put it through, but this would be for american lanes thus being more oily then ours, id say prolly get away with 80 here..

definatly better alternative then buying a new ball. if anyone wants to give it a try, contact me via email and we can work something out. you will be surprised!

email - [email protected]

ill see you's in rocky at assoc, challenge if you going.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom