Event 6: AMF Cross Road

emmtee83

The last event of this year's circuit has almost arrived. The top of the leaderboard is very very close. Who will take home the inaugural SA Scratch Series crown?

Event 6 will be held at AMF Cross Road on Sunday 23rd November 2008. Entry form is attached. Don't forget to select 'None' to Page Scaling. Entry forms will also be available in 'almost' all centres in metro SA (again, apologies to those in the country, maybe next year??)

On behalf of AMF and Bowling Balls Australia, our sponsors, let me take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE who has supported the 2008 Bowling Balls Australia Scratch Series. I think the circuit has been a success in its first year, and should the support continue, SA will finally have a viable tournament series that will hopefully set up our state for some national glory in the next few years.

The 2008 Champion and winner of the BBA sponsor package will be announced at the conclusion of the event. Please stay along to congratulate the eventual winner.

Any ideas, suggestions and other feedback will be much appreciated. My ears are open to ways to make this circuit a popular event and an ongoing success.

Thanks again, and please add your names to this thread.

I'll get things started.....donate away! ;)

Squad List:

Michael Tran

Attachments

• scratch series - Cross Road.PDF
    186.4 KB · Views: 62
Squad List:

Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Chris Cummins
David Heron
Brenton Manning

I hope there's others.....come on people!

Squad List:

Michael Tran
Graham Simpson
Chris Cummins
David Heron
Brenton Manning
Ash Warren
Tony Stoppel

Anyone else?

Suppose I'll donate my money at the moment with this field I'll have my highest finish for the series......8th!!!!

Bobba

Might have to withdraw.
In brisbane at the moment
And I wont be back till monday

cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom