Results: After Event 5 (AMF Norwood)

emmtee83

Attached are the latest results from Event 5 of the 2008 Bowling Balls Australia Scratch Series.

Event 6 is the last on the calendar. It will be held on the 23rd November 2008 at Cross Road Bowl.

Again, thanks to all who supported the event today, and I hope to see you all there at X Rd.

Thanks

Attachments

• TB Norwood.xls
    141.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Pointscore.PDF
    7.9 KB · Views: 74
Nice Bowling Michael - well done on the win.....

Ghee bowling at Norwood bought back a few memories - not all good...loved lanes 11 & 12 :swear:

anyway thanks again for a good day - look forward to next one..

Dave:)

Hi Michael.......after Dave's comment about lanes 11 & 12 I believe that was the pattern used for the Shield rolloffs. Do you still have the scores that were bowled only on those lanes to compare how the seasoned bowlers faired with those conditions.
Cheers Pete

Hi Michael.......after Dave's comment about lanes 11 & 12 I believe that was the pattern used for the Shield rolloffs. Do you still have the scores that were bowled only on those lanes to compare how the seasoned bowlers faired with those conditions.
Cheers Pete

Pete - just look everyone low scores & I would bet they would be on 11 & 12. It would be hard to compare the pairs as well - considering we had two types of conditions to deal with. Once you had warmed up & bowled a game then had to move to 11 & 12 and had a totally different conditions

ohh.

so 11 and 12 had the shield roll of pattern. and the remainder of lanes had a different pattern laid?

Nice Bowling Michael - well done on the win.....

Thanks Dave....a lot of luck used up in the end, Damien probably should have been there instead of me!

Yes Conor, it appeared there were two different conditions. one for lanes 11/12 and different for the rest of the house. My 5th game was on 11/12.....explains itself!

Not to worry, it was a fun day out in the end, and looking forward to the last event at X Rd.

The pattern was changed at lane 11, but being a wick machine, it takes a few lanes for the old pattern to bleed out of the wick, hence what we had on 11 and 12 was mostly the Shield pattern with a lot more oil in the middle from our pattern, hence, it did not move very much and played very tight. I shot 186 on that pair, my lowest for the day.

Mike, its good to see you reep some reward for your efforts in putting this series together. Well bowled.

He is not talking about you Brenton.

Someone made a fake account and posted an innapropriate comment which was then deleted

I thought the same when I seen Michael's comment but he explained it last night to me haha

Back
Top Bottom