Enough is Enough

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Gloria & Leon, Cheryl and Graham and associated Families, Friends extended cousins and anyone else who feels they need to get involved with the rubbish between these two families.

On behalf of Totalbowling and its QLD forum members and anyone else who has to wake up each day to the ongoing problems between the two families we have all had enough. I have bitten my tongue on this for long enough now, perhaps it’s my fault for not saying anything earlier and it’s now come to this.

We have all had enough of the constant infighting between the two families and how you all log in on the same computer one after the other and post your ongoing rubbish just to get under the other ones skin.

Well let me tell you the only people you are getting to is the hundreds of forum members that having to read the ongoing saga day after day.

My self and the Moderators who have to keep a close eye on this stuff day after day, have since decided we no longer want this on our site, and I am removing all posts regarding squads and tournaments held by both families till such time you feel you can use this site like adults and stop getting your friends and extended families to post for you to keep your own noses clean.

It makes them look more stupid than you.

Once you can use the site properly I will then reinstate the threads until such time you can contact these bowlers through a PM or email or they can call the respective bowling alleys till such times.

We are all sick of the popularity contest between the two families and centers involved.

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU

IT IS ABOUT TIME....JOB WELL DONE ON YOUR BEHALF.

Well thank you Jase, as a mod on this site, I too can say I have had enough.

Good to see you take a stand on this Jase, now maybe our state can move forward and not have to read all the **** that has gone on in the QLD forum for the last few weeks.

Lets get back to letting this site be used for its purpose, and thats bowling, save your fights for the school yard, and start acting like the adults you are all meant to be.

Once again thanks Jase, can now read bowling and not Bitching.

Good post Jase.

The Brisbane bowling scene is really strong from my observations. Both of these family's run some great events and put alot of time and effort to making these happen.

Hopefully they can put the same amount of effort to smooth things over for the good of bowling in QLD.

Interesting thread. This business has also impacted on TBAQ.

We have a situation where certain family members involved in the current feuding are banned from competing at Aspley Bowl due to family conflicts. Only recently has TBAQ become aware of these restrictions.

How then should we as a State body properly react?

We have in the past scheduled State Roll-offs and other events at Aspley who have always quoted excellent prices and offered the fullest co-operation.
However any personal restrictions serve only to complicate the issue.

Maybe Aspley would grant some form of exemption. We don't know as we haven't discussed the matter, and to be quite honest TBAQ does not wish to become involved or to take sides.

However an exemption purely for any State scheduled event is probably not the answer, this would still prevent any banned family member from participating in Open play practise prior to.

So far TBAQ has not needed to consider this problem, however it would make it a lot easier all round if the families were to try and resolve some of their issues as they are now starting to impact on other Queensland bowlers.

Great post Jase, I understand that you have had many complaints about this over the past few weeks. Like any good owner/manager you have taken the appropriate action.

Lets hope that all parties involved can move on from this and resolve their differences in an 'adult' like manner.

As for how TBAQ should handle it, why does TBAQ need to get involved at all (TBAQ has no right to tell a private business who they can and cant let into their premises),and after all wouldn't it be up to those that have been banned from the centres to make representations to those same centres to get the ban lifted for the period of the tournament and or practice sessions.

So Dale you think TBAQ should ignore the whole business and anyone who has been banned well thats just bad luck and you can't bowl here.

Wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was high profile bowler involved.

TBAQ has a responsibility to ensure that all TBAQ members have equal access to events as far as possible. If someon is banned from a centre, they can't do that, which would mean not having the event there. From that perspective, TBAQ certainly have a right to get involved.

Cheers, Robbie.

Andrew it honestly wouldn't worry me who it is, however, if TBAQ feels it has to get invovled then thats TBAQ's decision.

One of these family members (the only one who has applied) has been given exemptions to bowl in Aspley for roll offs and tournaments etc. And the other family members were sitting behind him watching the roll offs. (I was there)

Andrew, I suggest you contact the manager of the relevant bowling centre via the telephone or something before you start another **** fight on this site. From what i can gather the Spicers have called TBA and complained and want to get you to pull the championships from Aspley? Could be wrong though, but i doubt it?
Give the centre a call and he will tell you that Darren has been able to bowl in any TBA event the centre has hosted and has made first reserve for Rachuig in that centre for the last 2 years.

Lets hear both sides of every story before we decide to post on here hey?

Good decision Jason! Lets move on and all make sweet loooove! ;) We just all know now that the Spicers/Reggars wont be making any of the sweet looooove together! :p (Sorry i had too!)

Ronnie

Great to see but really why did it take so long? It should of been snipped in the bud ages ago.

Well said jason and i hope TB continues to take this sort of stance with any other rubbish.

Really its hurt Qld bowling and because of it we can't find out tournement times , entry fees , squads, etc etc.

Again lets get back to what we should be doing and promote our sport "Ten Pin Bowling"

Also what time is check in for Sunday for the Kedron Skins?

hamo
Tony Hamilton

Tony to help you out check in is 10:45am, on Sunday.

Good Luck hope you take home some cash or even win one of the free spots for K&K 2007 that is up for grabs.

Hello everyone,

Just read Ronnie's post and just wanted to let everyone know that Darren was never band from aspley so he wouldn't have had to get an exemption. He is the only family member that has never been band (thats including their children).

Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom