Emerson Shield 2008

We qualify in a similar way but everyone does it in league.
Being a practice I would say its up to centre manager..
Does your centre honour lane records when prebowling/post bowling?
I would think they wouldnt

Thats another intersting point, I've brought this one up in the general bowling thread as well. Because it does honour lane records on a post/pre bowl... :confused:

bowl-a-rama sanctioned there trail this year its a good idea i recon because it is the best people in the centre bowling so anything can happen. as for pre bowling i threw a 300 pre bowling for my league and a 815 serise and it was not reconised u still have the pressure 2 throw 12 in a row and if staff r watching y not reconise it only my opinion.
cheers michael

Melton had there roll off on Friday night and the team is

Russell Stokely
Michael Stoyanoff
Nigel Bright
Ray Hodge
Adam Hayes
Daryl Lucas
Travan Greenback

Reserve: Max Degroot

Hi There,

Is someone from Bowl-A-Rama, able to let us know what the format for the zone final is going be..

eg:
Ladies on the saturday
men on the sunday
or are we both bowling over two days
and how many games will be played

Thanks

Werribee

Mens Teams

David Porto
Jason Newman
Glenn Mattei
Matt Wines
Mark Woodyatt
Glen Loader
Justin Lowe

Ladies Team

Cassie Staudinger
Narelle Baker
Pauline Webster
Lisa Notman
Karen Newman
Larissa Preistley
Lee Bowen

You can have all the talent in the world but if it doesnt click on the day then whats the point.I wouldnt say the Werribee womans team is any stronger than last year and they didnt get up.
Shepp doesnt have the really big names but they are proven winners ,as in most years bowlers 5 & 6 are the key to getting over the line. Werribees mens and womans teams are impressive , if they are on then big numbers will be thrown , ive watched them every year and been invoved a few times too , there is far more to it than putting shirts on 14 bowlers and sitting back and waiting for the other teams to crumble , because they wont and its folly to think that will.......

Chrissy

Back
Top Bottom