Graham Larkins
Dillan Demather
Andrew Tonkin
Luke Adkins
Cyril Trakof
Keith Pryor
Chris Benson Snr

Reserve: Graham Pearson

Awsome team guys awsome, very strong team this year :) good luck guys :) team looks like a good format :) similar team to last year with a few extras, should show how well epping can go :). not sayin glast years team was bad(not bad for eppings first Emmerson), we had alot of new pups in the team including my self who had nerves, where this year all have competed in many tournaments and bowled many high scores. good luck guys for emmerson 2008

Epping mens side, in no particular order
Graham Larkins
Dillan Demather
Andrew Tonkin
Luke Adkins
Cyril Trakof
Keith Pryor
Chris Benson Snr
Reserve: Graham Pearson

Well done to all those that made Eppings Team. And well done to Chris
Cheers

Wayne as soon as my knee is healed i will personally come down to bendigo track you down and challenge you. You are the last person i would be scared of on a bowling lane. Yes you have done this and that but thats good for you. I dont back down to know one and yes i do talk the talk but i do also walk the walk. Im just sick of people underating other bowlers. Also WAYNE i bowled C/Cup with this bad knee and shouldnt of but hey im no quitter and im a TEAM player. Dont worry mate i will be there for my team even if im not bowling, even if i do have other commitments because they are my mates.

Dean McKinnon

If I win, then it was because the left side was easier and if I lose and say the left side wasn't as playable as the right, then I'm just a whinger... so I'll tell you what I'll do..

As we all know, any one bowler or team can beat anyone else in a one game match, so let's just see who finishes higher in overall average. That's the true indicator of who is a better bowler and team. If i fall on my face then so be it..I'll make no excuses and eat humble pie, BUT on the other hand, should I finish in the top five averages overall and someone even hints at saying that I had a better shot just cos I'm a lefty..well then I'll bury that person in print. Deal?

Its not about averages... its about winning points.

Its a team game..

If there is one thing I know its that no one in our team will be there for themselves.. they will be there for the team.

I had surgery yesterday.....

Thought I saw you in here Wayne... Hope everything went ok.

On a Different note, I have a question.
I understand that The Emerson SHield is a Sanctioned event, and that the Zone finalls are a sanctioned event, but what about the qualafiying/Roll offs to get into these teams? Are they themselves sanctioned. The question arises from myself bowling a lane record whilst qualafiying for the team and it not being registered because it was not classafied as a sanctioned bowl.

For those of you that don't know how we do our Qualifying, we pay $5 every time we bowl a 3 game series (wether it be during league or as a practice game with staff watching) and the top 10 series are our averages to get into the team...

The game in question was during a practice game Whilst qualifying, with staff watching. So guess my question is, Do i get the lane record? Or is it upto the Centre Manager?:confused::confused:

Thought I saw you in here Wayne... Hope everything went ok.
On a Different note, I have a question.
I understand that The Emerson SHield is a Sanctioned event, and that the Zone finalls are a sanctioned event, but what about the qualafiying/Roll offs to get into these teams? Are they themselves sanctioned. The question arises from myself bowling a lane record whilst qualafiying for the team and it not being registered because it was not classafied as a sanctioned bowl.
For those of you that don't know how we do our Qualifying, we pay $5 every time we bowl a 3 game series (wether it be during league or as a practice game with staff watching) and the top 10 series are our averages to get into the team...
The game in question was during a practice game Whilst qualifying, with staff watching. So guess my question is, Do i get the lane record? Or is it upto the Centre Manager?:confused::confused:

We qualify in a similar way but everyone does it in league.

Being a practice I would say its up to centre manager..
Does your ventre honour lane records when prebowling/post bowling?

I would think they wouldnt.

Back
Top Bottom