Elite Super Singles - Wednesday Nights at Mt Gravatt

just wondering why the change in the handicap and format?

It's because everyone didn't play each other under the old format and the hdcp is to curb the advantage a 230 avg bowler has over a 160 avg bowler under a system of say 90% of 220.

160 avg bowler bowls an avg game of 160 + hdcp of 54 = 214

The 230 avg bowler is gettin a 16pin or a frame and a half over their opponent.

Hope this helps?

It only effects those bowler who played off scr last yr.

hammo

Hey just wondering if there were any spots left in this league?

Yes there are spots left, in fact there is no limit on numbers for this league. Just add your name to this post and Mindy will add you to the list. Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Meeting is tonight at 7.30 pm sharp at Mt Gravatt.

We look forward to seeing some old faces from last year and the new ones of course.

Best of luck to everyone !!

Mindy

If anyone is interested, there are still positions available in the Wednesday night league at Mt Gravatt. It is $35 for 4 games and starts at 8 pm.

Those interested, please come along tonight and either speak to myself, Luke or Cindy (League Committee). Or call me on 0404 464 068 and leave a message.

Thanx
Mindy

Hey Mindy,

I'm moving back to Brisbane soon and I wouldn't mind donating some prize fund ;)

I probably won't be able to start until late Feb though. Is that OK?

Greg

That should be fine - You will start from equal last on points so it should be good.

Please contact me via the site closer to the time and we will arrange for you to join.

Mindy

Hi Mindy,

Just letting you know that I won't be able to bowl in the league this year. Just too much with all three kids.

Thanks

Erin

Further to Chowny's post above - We have had to cap the league at 72 people as Mt Gravatt bowl are refurbishing and therefore lanes 1 - 6 are not available for use this season.

Thanx for everyone's interest in the league - We are having a ball !!

Also, please post here if you would like to go on a waiting list if someone pulls out.

Mindy

Back
Top Bottom