Elite Super Singles - Wednesday Nights at Mt Gravatt

moo_flew

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to request that as many of our bowlers pre-bowl for league on August 20 (next week) as we have been advised that Mt Gravatt are installing the remaining 10 lanes (17 - 26) starting either today or tomorrow. They believe the builders will be completed by next Wednesday but this is not a guarantee.

Please ensure that if you are pre-bowling that you book a lane to prevent delays. Any questions, drop me a line.

Mindy

I haven't been over to Mt Gravatt in a while but what is happening with the old lanes and why the need for new ones?

Not sure why they are getting new ones but i believe that the old ones are going to Richlands.
Puss

The new lanes are part of a complete renovation of the Centre. 4 lanes were removed at the beginning of 2008 to make way for the new cafe and conference room. It will certainly be very flash when its finished.

And from what I have heard the "old" lanes are definately going to Richlands and apparently will be in before the Western Open.....apparently !!

The old ones are going in at Richlands right now. They started the first four (17-20) last Friday.

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that there is no bowling tonight due to the East Coast Challenge being on at Mt Gravatt. Everything as normal for next week.

Enjoy your week off !! :D

Mindy

Back
Top Bottom