Elite Super Singles - Wednesday Nights at Mt Gravatt

moo_flew

Hi Everyone,

We are currently taking names for the 2008 Season for Elite Super Singles at Mt Gravatt. It is set to begin on January 16 and run for 48 weeks. We currently have 56 names on paper (see attached).

If anyone is interested can you please post to this thread and we will add you to the list. The more bowlers the better as we are hoping to have approximately the same prize fund as 2007 (eg. $48,500 +).

The format from 2007 was 4 games for $32 ($16 for games & $16 for social), head to head starting at approximately 8 pm. There will be a meeting held prior to starting on January 16 to finalise the finer details and I will post more info (eg. cost and possible sponsorship) as it comes to hand.

Thanx
Mindy

Attachments

• ListofBowlers-2008Season.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
Updated List of Bowlers Attached.

Thanx

Attachments

• ListofBowlers-2008Season 020108.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 95
Hey Mindy, just a quick question, will this league in 2008 be changing the pattern every 4 weeks, or sticking with the same one for the whole year???
Regards
Hammer

Hey Hammer,

We are waiting on confirmation of these details along with others. I am sure this will be one of the discussion points at the meeting prior to the start of league.

Are you thinking of joining ? If so, please let us know and we will surely look forward to your comments/opinions.

Thanx

Hi Everyone,

Further updated list attached.

Thanx

Attachments

• ListofBowlers-2008Season 030108.pdf
    51.9 KB · Views: 89
Hello

i rang up the bowl yesterday to put my name down and my name is not on the list..

can you add brett laird please:)...

thank you

Could you please add Ronald and Jo Hine.
We were at Mt Gravatt today and spoke to Tracey, just want to make sure our names get added to the list.
Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Updated list of bowlers for 2008. Hopefully will have further details in the coming days. Thanx to all for your patience.

Mindy

Attachments

• ListofBowlers-2008Season 070108.pdf
    52.3 KB · Views: 96
Hi Mindy, I see I am on the list, but remember I have my knee op on 16 January so I may have to join after a couple of weeks if a spot is available. Thanks Richard Waugh.

Hey everyone,

Here are further details for you all (updated list of bowlers attached). Thank you all again for our patience:-

League Starts - Wednesday January 16, 2008 (League Meeting beforehand at 7.30 pm sharp)
League Ends - Wednesday December 10, 2008 (cash payout on December 17, 2008)
Cost - $35.00 for 4 games
Handicap - 90% of 230
This league with be sanctioned TBA through BATBA.

Points format
The points will be worked on a match play format with 6 bowlers per pair and points awarded on scratch and handicap games being 6 points for top score down to 1 point for lowest. This will also be the same for series (scratch & handicap) with a possible 60 points up for grabs. Everyone is eligable for both divisions

The prize fund will be split to allow both a scatch and handicap division - attached is draft payout.

Look forward to seeing you all there !!

Thanx
Mindy

Attachments

• ListofBowlers-2008Season 140108.pdf
    52.8 KB · Views: 70
  • DraftPayout-Dec08.pdf
    43.3 KB · Views: 71
Due to a change of circumstances, i would like to withdraw my name from the list of bowlers - Duncan Waugh

Back
Top Bottom