Ebonite Ebonite Signals

skippy

Drilled the new Ebonite Signals a few days ago and may i say wow what a ball. Took around 10 games to bed in the surface but after that wow this thing is seriously good. I have the Ebonite Vital Sign and Vital Energy and looking at the specs for the Signals (same weight block but with pearl cover) i was hoping it would be the perfect compliment for the other two once the lanes became to dry for them and it definately is. As the write up for the ball says, its fairly long with a strong drive off the breakpoint and the length maintains massive hitting power in the pocket. Its got great carry from all angles which i think is really important as it makes for a quite versatile ball. The RG gives it a nice amount of revs off the hand while the pearl cover takes it down the lane with ease and then the drive in the backend absolutely smashes the pins. Its not under or over like some long balls with strong backend can be...its a strong movement but its consistent and predictable. I have certainly never bowled with something that has this length with this sought of break and hitting power combination and i have no hesitation in recommending this ball to anyone.

Cheers
Paul Trotter

Fantastic to hear Trotts. I hear alot of good reviews from the US. I just ordered a $250k Mission from Brando. They have had a huge response from the Us.

Back
Top Bottom